Weird men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird men

We know that one of the common things that sugar parents have is the old age. Well, some are not that old as they are in their 40s only but that is not my concern.
    I have an other concern - the weird men. So, what do you do when you encounter some weird men with some weird fetishes and kinks?

Ah, yeah. That is a regular thing to encounter. There would always be some weird men. And what do I do to those men? Simple, I just ignore them. Ignoring is one of the great things that we could do in our lives. Ignore them and eventually, they would stop.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      But how can you ignore a man you are actually dating? At some point in my life, I was in the middle of having sex with a man older than me, when he suddenly fingered my ass, I thought I was the dominate one since I was on top. As he inserted his finger, I squealed a bit then got off of him. I felt like I was violated but he was sorry about that, it was his kink. I wouldn't consider that as an excuse, he could've at least asked first right? After that, I stopped seeing him. Oh, and I forgot to mention when he headed out to grab something to eat, we passed by a construction site, and he shows to his fellow men that he was grabbing then slapping my ass. The men cheered and I felt like being harassed. I'm not really that showy in public, and I never liked how he treats me like that.
      Last edited by Humomkin; 09-21-2019, 06:41 AM.

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Humomkin No, you did not get it correctly. She was talking about pre-dating cases. That is, the negotiation part before the actual dating happens.

I remember when I was 18, an old man was walking and is about to face me when he stopped, so I did. He then said "You're so cute!", then walked away as nothing happened. I took a glance and he's just walking casually. One of the weirdest encounters I've had with old men.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      I could imagine how weirded out you are and so am I. Maybe he thinks that complimenting that way is good, it might be for some but it's considered weird. You don't know him and he doesn't know you either. At least he greeted you and didn't even lay a finger on you. I couldn't recall some of the weird kinks or things that I've encountered with old men when I was your age.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that was better than being told that you are ugly. Right? I would better have that one than being told of something else.

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to share the other weird encounters that you had? It seems that you have several experiences which are a bit surprising.

I've encountered some weird old men, I would accidentally look at them when I walk pass by the streets and they would wink or smile at me. I'm not used to it but I guess most of them are as in older men.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It's best you just look away every time they do that or just ignore them. I wouldn't want it if they ever did try to lay a finger on me, I might hurt them.

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      They do that because they like you, next time you should approach them and talk to them. Maybe they just wanted to have sugar relationships with you and just give you subtle signs.

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that's the kind of weird men that she's talking about

If they're into certain kinks that you have no plans of ever trying, just ignore or reject their offer in a polite manner. And try to explain to him why you're not interested in being his baby

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      And what if he tells her that she would double the amount of the allowance that she would be getting from him. Will that make you chance your mind?

It looks like you're a vanilla when it comes to sex since you consider men who have kinks or fetishes as weird. And even if they are into certain things, they wouldn't force someone into doing them since they know beforehand that those kind of things need the consent of their partner before doing it

Comment

Not sure sugar dating is for you since you're too choosy when it comes to the type of sugar daddy you would like to have. I would suggest that you lower your standards or you might end up just having dates with potential daddies and nothing else beyond that

Comment

Why are you so concerned when it comes to weird men? Do you often get asked by them for some strange reason?

Comment

Working...
        X