Old sugar babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old sugar babies

What can you say about those sugar babies who are already at the end of their lives aka old sugar babies?
    Meaning, you are no longer that young but still wanted to continue to be a sugar baby.

I guess there are some old sugar babies who happen to earn much. Sooner they can become sugar mommies or daddies too.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if they look for a high paying job, their sugar parents might even tell them to do so.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that a common transition? I mean from sugar babies at young ages then they would transform into sugar parents when they get old?

Have you actually met someone who's in there 60's -70's that are still sugar babies? Or you're thinking that there might be some out there?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      What? 60s and 70s and still sugar babies? That is simply impossible. Who would gonna like them at their old age? I was shocked and at the same time laughed.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      There are no sugar babies who are in their 60s and 70s. Hello, most people in their 70s are already in the nursing homes.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't imagine how old will be the sugar parents of those sixty year old sugar baby

Are you thinking that having middle aged sugar babies are ruining your chances when it comes to getting daddies? If that's a yes, then I can tell you that those sugar babies are after the ones that are quite older and not the ones who are almost their age

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly, this is right. So I guess that there are two segments of the market but it does not necessarily follow these common cases in a strict way.

Are you referring to our group? lol. Anyway, this is a good question. I could answer you that while the demand for us would decrease as we get older, there would still be some old men who would want to have our services.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So as long as you have to "goods" the sugar parents wouldn't stop asking more from you?

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have plans to eventually "graduate" from it? If yes, then after how many years from now?

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Boundaryko I think the only time they would "graduate" from it is when they can't get sugar daddies anymore

You shouldn't worries about those babies since just like what Thinters has mentioned those babies have no plans of being with someone who's almost the same age or just a few years older than them

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually met a sugar baby who's almost the same age as you?

Not sure that there are sugar babies out there who are as old as your grandparents. But it's possible for ones who are middle aged just like me

Comment

Working...
    X