Unexpected surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected surprise

I've been dating the best sugar baby for almost 2 years now. I've got us booked for two surprise trips to Norway and Japan, but the worst-case scenario came up that she's dumped me. It's been 4 days now since the breakup, what should I do?

Well, some things are really unexpected but what matters is that we learned from them so we won't be making the same mistakes again. Also, you can find someone else to travel with, I'm here!

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      RudeRudy you should take here with you. She is already presenting herself to accompany you and help you move on with your ex-sugar baby.

So, you didn't notice the signs that she's slowly fading away from you? That's a real bummer and TWO TRIPS? If I were you, I'd listen to pussyThreetight. you can find someone else to come with you and I hope it wouldn't be too late.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes the signs are already there but we'd choose to ignore it because we love the person so badly. Oh well, I guess that he should look for another sugar baby who can accompany him for those two trips so it won't go to waste.

Nothing. You had been dumped so you cannot have her back. She might have found someone richer than you are so stop for now. Shall I need to advice you to look for a replacement?

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one harsh truth there, she might have found a new richer sugar daddy and that's a bummer for RudeRudy there.

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      missSecondpussy I guess he might win her back, just for the sake of going to those trips at least? Who knows? They might get back together once they've spent much time together in those trips there, right?

Would you like me to be your sugar baby? I could accompany to you those countries. I am sure that you would have a good time with me. So, what do you think?

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      You should message him right away so he'll get to reply to you as quick as possible.

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It is never too late for you to contact him now Thinters. You might change his mind and he'll make sure that you'll be the one who's accompanying him all through those trips.

It's just 4 days, you can still contact her RudeRudy and ask her if she still wants to go on a trip with you even if there's not much intimacy there just for the company, what you think?

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      His offers are just for two countries while the new sugar daddy might have offered a tour around the world. If she was you, who would you accept? I bet that you know the answer.

Instead of the sugar baby to be surprised, it was you who was surprised when she dumped you. lol. Well, looks like you could replace her immediately so go ahead and find a quick replacement for those tours.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, of course, who wouldn't be surprised if someone actually had to dump you just a few days before the trip? I couldn't imagine how much time, effort, and money he has paid for those trips.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      I envious that he purchase some tickets for the both them but unluckily she quits being with him, maybe I can be the replacement lol

That's too bad I wonder if the ticket is still there lol. What a waste better find another sugarbaby and surprise her if the other one doesn't connect with you anymore then its time to move on and find another baby who could be with you

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      It wouldn't be a waste if he had find a new sugar baby here. I felt sad for him and I even thought the same thing too, that it was a waste for him to have booked two trips then the unexpected happened. Such a tragedy!
Working...
X