What a proposal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a proposal!

What would you do when one day your sugar daddy called you for a date that you thought was a romantic one but at the middle of the date he told you that he wanted to be friends with you. Yes, an offer to be just a friend - no more lovers. It was like a sugar-coated ending of a sugar relationship.

That's an unexpected turn of event! I thought that this would be about a proposal to a serious relationship, lol. Well, luckily, I haven't experienced that kind of proposal.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, I've never been sugar-coatedly dumped like that before. If my sugar daddy is no longer interested in me, he can just tell it to me straight and we'll both end up as strangers by then.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah its odd if some sugarparents would propose just for friendship maybe he/she didn't want you

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what would you do when that unusual and surprised proposal would suddenly happen to you?

Originally posted by Humomkin View Post
    What would you do when one day your sugar daddy called you for a date that you thought was a romantic one but at the middle of the date he told you that he wanted to be friends with you. Yes, an offer to be just a friend - no more lovers. It was like a sugar-coated ending of a sugar relationship.
    Oh, I would understand if he doesn't want to be with me. I will hold no grudges and we'll keep in touch to see how things will go between us both.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're so kind, sweet, and thoughtful to be a sugar baby. I bet it would be rare for you to encounter those since it would be hard for a sugar daddy to just let you go like that.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that missPoisedhorny? But what if he's being a nasty sugar daddy to you? Wouldn't you act nasty to him as well? Well, I'd hope that the end of a sugar relationship between you both would be more peaceful.

I will let it slide and accept his friendship and I've got a feeling that this is going to be our last date so I will enjoy our time together and that's it I will not contact him and see what lies ahead

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still hope that he would still contact you? Well, to tell you the bad news: he won't contact you again. He only stated that he would be a friend to you to end the relationship in a nice way.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Reading your comment made me feel really sad, well, there's nothing else we can do about it. I wouldn't even want to force my sugar daddy because his decision is already final. I just wish him all the best and I hope someone out there might even treat him better than I did.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, acceptance is the best thing that we have to do in order to move on with our lives.

That was a very nice proposal. At least, I had a very fine date with him for the last time before parting ways. This would be better than a call for termination of my services with no offer for friendship.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to have a point there, well, at least being friends with your sugar daddy means that you two ended in good terms but nothing more from that. Just friends, period.

Actually, I think that that sugar daddy only sugar-coated the termination of your services to him. In actuality, I do not think that you would still be friends in the end.

Comment

I must appreciate that he still made an arrangement of a date for the announcement that I would no longer be needed. I might as well enjoy the night away. After all, I would not have this kind of a date with him after that date.

Comment

A date to end my services? Oh, that would be a shame on my part. I would stay after the date is over and would continue to order some drinks while I enjoy the rest of the night alone. I would anticipate that tomorrow would gonna be a hard day.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
          TouchCoucher commented
          Editing a comment
          I would not consider it as a shame if I were you. But, yeah, I would also continue to have some drinks at that place. Who knows, someone might see me drinking alone and could offer something else. lol.
      Working...
      X