Old but kicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old but kicking

There is an old man aged 70 already but due to some reasons, he looks like only 50. So he looks that young and acts like 40 only. Would you still consider this man to be your sugar daddy?
    Note that the relationship must be exclusive. That means that you are not allowed to have other sugar daddies while servicing him. The payment is also above average but not that high. However, you could already survive from that payment. Would you continue to accept the proposal?

If the payment is above average and I would be able to survive with it then I would accept it. Since there is only one client then I would not be too tired on my engagements with him.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right! I might as well accept this offer too, I mean why not? It's better to have at least something than nothing, right?

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's nice to know that you two would accept the proposal with a client like that. Other girls might decline the offer.

Yes, I'll accept it the offer. I'm broke and is need of some cash so I'll grab whatever opportunity that is in front of me.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be delighted to be with a sugar daddy like him too, average payment? No problem! At least there's something that he has to offer instead of nothing.

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. People would do anything just to survive, eh? Anyway, I could not blame you. All of us need to live.

No, I wouldn't accept it. It would be dangerous especially when you are having sex with him. He might get a heart attack while you are doing it and you are surely the one to be blamed.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you even thought of that? Lol! So, you're not into 70-year-old men huh? I guess he has to know his limits if he can still manage to have sex with anyone.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my gosh. I have not thought of that one. You are right! He might get a heart attack while having sex with me. That would be a scary thing. I would not want to call 911 for that. lol.

Yes, I would agree with the proposal. It pays above average so I do not need to be hesitant about it, right? Also, I really dig old guys so I'll be just fine with it.

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. What a gold digger! Well, I could not blame you for that. Everybody wants to have higher rates. The higher the rate, the happier we are.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. When it comes to money, young people would do anything. I am not surprised at all.

Probably no. That would be too big for the age gap. And I also think that he would not be really good in bed because his bones or his whole body might ache.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to mention the above-average payment, how can you not point that one out too? Yes, I must decline the offer and look for a different client.

He acts like 40 only? Hmmm, that would be still young even if he is already old. I think that I would accept it as long as the pay is high. Oh, wait, only above average? Hmmm, okay, I will take it as I would not have a hard time servicing him.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, come on! Accept the offer even if you get above-average payment, so what if it's not that much? Other sugar babies are struggling to find at least one decent sugar daddy.

Yes, I'll do it and I wouldn't think twice. Besides he acts like he's 40 so that's good to me. I'll definitely do it most especially because I really need money right now.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      If you really need money, why don't you just try applying for a job? Or maybe have some loan in a bank. Through that, you don't need to bang a 70-year old man. Lol!

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, acting like 40 is the best point to have. At least, he would be able to get along. But I worry about his actual age.
Working...
X