No charge first date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No charge first date

When we see our client for the first time aka first date, do you charge him for that one? I know that most sugar babies already do charge the man. But in my case, all first dates are free of charge. The first date is where we negotiate how things would be done so I do not charge it. What can you say about my routine?

What?! You do not charge on your first date? Is that not a loss on your end? Remember that you invested your time and effort in having a first date with that client. Why make it free just like that?

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      She could have some reasons why she does not charge for the first date. I find it strange why she does not charge. Anyway, it is she and not us so let it be.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not make it free. He must be charged for it.

But I charge my first date with a client. It must be charged as I spent time and effort in going to the meeting place to have some talks with him. I would not waste my time if the meeting is for free.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, are you really that desperate in need of money? I think you should let that one pass, I don't think that they'll ever want to negotiate with you because of you charging them on the first date.

Whoa! It looks like you do not need money, huh? Well, you have a point and that is actually admirable. I wish I could follow your approach on the first date but for financial reasons, I need to charge them.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Of course, we need to charge them for the first meeting. Nothing should be free.

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be her signature so that those men would not easily forget her. The only one who does not charge on the first date.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not that she does not need money, it could be her marketing to promote herself.

I guess it depends if I already gave him some service. If I did, then, of course I would charge him already. But if it's only somehow a business/negotiation date, I wouldn't consider it charged.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Don't be greedy when it comes to charging. It is just the first date so I guess you won't need to render some service just yet.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, of course, you have a point there. Same with the poster.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a service are you referring to? LOL.

I won't charge the first date with my sugar daddy. That first date can serve as my freebie to him. In that way, he'll realize that I am not overly taking advantage of him and our sugar daddy-sugar baby relationship will surely last long.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right! You two should even split the bill and he sees how kind you are he can easily trust you already/ I'm sure he will enjoy being with you.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      DaddyWarbucks What?! Split the bill on the first date? That would be a no for me. He should pay for the bill as the first date for him is already free of charge.

If I were the sugar baby, I will be charging my sugar mommy for our first date. Why? Because I already made an effort through meeting with her. I have lots of things to do but I chose to have a date with her so I think it's justifiable to charge her for that date.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that makes sense. We made effort in meeting the client so we must charge him for our time.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also charge a sugar daddy for the first date. You are right with the effort and time that were consumed for that date.
Working...
X