Preggy alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preggy alert

So here's the situation, you have a sugar daddy who is not yet that old and a boyfriend who is aware of you having a sugar daddy. Apparently, your boyfriend got you pregnant. My question is, would you let your boyfriend raise the child or would you tell your sugar daddy that he is the father?

If I was in that position, I think I would be honest and let the real father (the boyfriend) raise the child. I won't be a gold digger and let my sugar daddy pay for my pregnancy because he is not the real father anyway.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that you two could make great parents for the kid and I'm happy for you that you did not intend to use your sugar daddy for raising a kid that is definitely not his.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      You know what? You're doing the right thing, they say that honesty is the best policy right? So, I guess you and your boyfriend should be held responsible for the things you do, and it's okay if you wanted to inform your sugar daddy about your current situation (about the pregnancy).

Well, I know that the child will be raised in better ways if I just say that the sugar daddy is the father. Maybe he'll even let the child have inheritances, right?

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you so sure that your sugar daddy will let your child have inheritances? You're becoming too comfortable with the things you're getting from your sugar daddy which is not good.

I think this could be the end of my sweet career, I'd settle down with my boyfriend and let him raise the child with me. I'd stop all my shenanigans and be serious about raising our kid.

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this one. Raising a child is not easy and I know that it requires full and undivided attention. That's why I think I'm going to be a full time pregnant lady because I'll be done with sugar dating.

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      True. You should prioritize raising your child properly and you should do everything in order to make your baby healthy. I advice you to not engage yourself in extraneous situations and activities. Well, sugar dating can be considered as extraneous so I'm going to stop it.

I don't want a guilty conscience so I guess I'll let my boyfriend raise the child with me. But I will still continue to be a sugar baby until I can't anymore due to my pregnancy.

Comment

• Biggie
      Biggie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he's the father so he should be responsible for raising the child with you InjusticeAmice. You can still do sugar dating while you're pregnant but chances that some sugar daddies will not be interested since they're more concern about your health and pregnancy, so don't take it in a negative way.

That's a tough question. Of course, I only want what's best for my baby so I guess I'll tell my sugar daddy to take responsibility of what happened to me. He's old and naive so I guess he'll believe me right away.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad about the part when you said that your sugar daddy is considered to be old and naive but then again, you're right. It's what we call being practical nowadays, and we'll surely do whatever it takes to survive even if it means that you're asking for your sugar daddies help to raise a child that's obviously not his.

I think you shouldn't fool your sugar daddy and trick him into fathering the child. Tell him the truth that you have a boyfriend and he's the real father. Also, tell him if you need some assistance in raising the child. I think he will gladly offer you some.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right! I'm glad you've thought of it that way, which is much better because telling the truth is easy. I'm sure that the sugar daddy will offer some help because after all, she has been an honest and kind sugar baby to him.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      StitchOutdoor but what if the sugar daddy is convinced that the child is his as well? It could be possible that he will offer help to sustain the child's needs, yes, I'm saying that he will support his sugar baby because that's his job too right?

Do the right thing. Inform your boyfriend about it. And stop being a sugar daddy while you are pregnant.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      The sugar dating has to stop when you're already pregnant, you should be focusing on your baby, taking care of it and become a decent mother to raise a child with your boyfriend, not with your sugar daddy's help.

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Because when you continue sugar dating while you are pregnant, it can cause some complications to the baby.

There is a paternity test so you could not fool your sugar daddy. They are not idiots as you think of them. You should be careful even to tell something like that to your sugar daddy as you might get dump right there and then.

Comment

You should tell that to your boyfriend. And leave your sugar daddy alone.

Comment

If I were you I would make a family with my boyfriend. And tell confess that to my sugar daddy the truth.

Comment

I would tell my sugar daddy that I am pregnant and he is not the father. I know that it is not easy to do it but I have no option.

Comment

I will tell him the truth, and if he does, I will face all the consequences.

Comment

My sugar daddy deserves to know the truth, and I will leave him to start with my boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
              X