Sex versus attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex versus attention

How would you know if a sugar daddy is just looking for sex or just looking for some attention? What are the good signs?

If we're talking about consent then I guess he has to be straightforward to me, yes, he can tell it to me directly so that we'll both understand each other well, also, things will be settled fairly, right?

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. All will be fine if there's clarity with the intentions. But I think a sugar daddy who only wants sex will be more straightforward than a sugar daddy who only seeks attention.

If a sugar daddy is just looking for attention, he might be hitting me on my DMs frequently but as soon as I'll contact him, he barely even replies back. See what I'm saying? He just wants attention and nothing more.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you just hate it when that happens? I mean, if he wants attention then he should be ready to give his attention too. He's like a girl wanting to be given much attention and when you start to give them the attention that they're looking for, they won't respond to you anymore. assSloppytight, I think you shouldn't be entertaining him anymore if he's like that.

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! Your concept of attention is different from mine. What you have is the short term attention and not the long term attention. Anyway, it is still attention.

I think a sugar daddy is just looking for sex if that's what he always talks about. And if he often wants you to have sex with him. But if a sugar daddy takes you out on the mall or dinner dates, then I guess that kind of sugar daddy is looking for some company and for some attention.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree! If your sugar daddy is genuinely sweet and romantic to you, then it's not just sex that he's after. Maybe he just really wants someone to have a date with and someone who can pour him affection, love, and attention. And that someone is you.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you not have a sex after having dinner? I guess that most dinners would end up having sex. Well, at least on my experiences.

A sugar daddy who is just looking for attention wants to meet with you everyday and do some activities with you that are not necessarily sexual. And the sugar daddy who is just looking for sex will often bring you to hotels.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd rather spend some time with a sugar daddy that is needing my attention. That way, we can have wholesome fun to other things as long as we're together. Of course, there will be no sex involved.

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Normally, those are the things. Anyway, then who would you like to prefer? A daddy who wants to be in a hotel with you or a daddy who wants just to meet you?

A good sign that a sugar daddy is just looking for sex or attention is through his words. When he's always naughty, then you can assume that he's just talking to you for sex. On the other hand, if he's talking to you sweetly and passionately, then he must want your attention.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, those are the obvious signs that you might look out for. In the end, it's all up to you if you wish to hookup either of those sugar daddies, I'm sure that you will have a good time with them. So, why worry?

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      So, who would you want to have? A naughty daddy or an attention seeking daddy?

One good sign that a sugar daddy is just looking for attention is if he would only want you to cook for him and accompany him in his house even if there's no sex involved.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I may ask you pussyThreetight, would you date a sugar daddy like that? I think it would be okay for me, at least I'd get to spend some real quality time with him.

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Thinters it's not so bad to date a sugar daddy that only wants to be with you, he's comfortable that way and if you do not like it, then leave him. But if that were me, well, I would love to cook for him and be his housewife, I'm good at those things actually.

If he does not explicitly ask for sex, then all that he wants is just pure attention. There are sugar daddies who are like that. They do not require and need to have sex with you. All they ask is just plain companionship.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, and most sugar mommies too, we can understand that sometimes they're alone in life and is in need of a companion. That's all they need, a companion. No sex is necessary.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      If there are daddies who are into plain companionship, there are also daddies who are into those sex stuffs. Lol. Oh, well, varied kinds of men.

Originally posted by BeachRun View Post
    How would you know if a sugar daddy is just looking for sex or just looking for some attention? What are the good signs?
    First, he's going to ask me out on a date, I'll be observing his behavior that would tell a bit about his real intentions towards me. If he keeps smirking, slightly touching me and is adding innuendos to his words then I am sure that he wants sex. I'm not that shallow not to get his signals. but if it's only attention that he wants then those I've mentioned wouldn't be observed through his actions towards me.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Very detailed, yes I would agree. any guy would do everything just to get laid with you and they will surely show you signals or be straightforward to you with their words. What else can I say? I'm a guy myself so I know those things, just be careful if you don't feel comfortable being around him. It is okay to decline him if you don't feel like it right?

I would like to have attention than to have sex with my daddies. With sex on them, I feel like I am a bitch or some sort of like that. At least, when they only want some attentions, then I feel like I am only an entertainer.

Comment

Working...
    X