Who would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you choose?

You are given two options for a sugar parent and you only have to choose one.
    First option is that he/she is attractive but not that rich.
    Second option is that he/she is unattractive at all but is really wealthy.
    So who would you choose?

Mine would be the second option because money is what I need and not a good-looking sugar daddy.

Practically, I would choose the wealthy and unattractive one. Money is important than looks, remember that you're mainly doing sugar dating for the money, right? So do not be choosy even if this sugar daddy is unattractive.

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, of course, we are after the money. He is not a boyfriend where looks should matter.

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      A wealthy sugar daddy is what we should look for because looks will not help us pay bills and rent. Keep that in mind, ladies and gentlemen. Since when a pretty face can help you financially if they're not that wealthy themselves? I'm being honest here.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      I would choose the second option too. I signed up for this sugar dating in exchange for money. So, top priorities should be looking for wealthy men, looks are just a bonus, right?

If you were to ask me, I would choose the second option. I would be dating the unattractive and wealthy sugar daddy because looks never matter to me. This is what happens when money talks and why the hell would I let this opportunity go? I'm with the wealthiest sugar daddy already, then I must make the most out of it.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      If the payment is the same as the other one, then I would choose the daddy who is attractive. Looks plus money. Wow. I would definitely select that one.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      I would choose the second one too. A wealthy man is what matters to me, what do looks have to do if he's damn rich. I'm not looking for a pretty face, I'm looking for a man with a thick looking wallet. Lol!

I think that most of you here would go and choose the unattractive one, no matter how unattractive that sugar parent is, I do believe that money will matter to you most, correct?

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But to think that this sugar daddy is rich, why didn't he just use his riches to enhance his outer appearance? No offense but seriously? Hasn't he been checking himself on the mirror lately?

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't please anyone if they wanted the cash more than looks. I think that they're just being practical and know, I don't want to say this but I can't help myself but it is nice of them that they're clever in choosing a sugar parent that they should be with.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, because rich sugar daddy can provide all you want. like those luxury stuff. DaddyWarbucks

Money matters and that is what I need the most and what I want the most. So, by this, you already know that I had chosen the second choice.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      A sugar daddy doesn't have to be handsome to impress us these days. If he's rich enough to make you happy then that is way even better than having a handsome daddy but cannot afford to give you much.

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      We can have the second one, the unattractive sugar parent but has loads of cash to pay for our services. That would be enough for us to have, right?

I think I would enjoy someone who is attractive. Never mind if he is not that rich as long as I get paid properly. Why did I choose an attractive daddy? Hello! You would have sex, right? If that is so, then choose someone handsome!

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you can have a handsome but not so rich kind of sugar daddy as long as you have other rich sugar daddies on the side. Then you can easily have that handsome sugar daddy all you want, just don't let him know that you have other sugar daddies on the side.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I won't lie about this one but I will choose a handsome sugar daddy and it won't matter to me if he is not rich enough to pay for my services. Good thing that I have other sugar daddies that are backing me up in case I needed financial assistance.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Attractive man but is not that rich? Hmm, maybe if he can convince me that he can treat me better not like anyone else, then okay, that would be an exception.

Let's be real, I would choose to be with a good looking sugar daddy even if he is not that rich, and so? I have other sugar daddies on the side, can't I have just at least one hot-looking daddy?

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That good-looking sugar daddy might not be rich but he can satisfy you in so many different ways, like, he can be the nicest and sweetest sugar daddy ever or he might do you really good in bed. Which is considered a win-win situation for you already then, PaperRunTayl9or

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I can have that one too. A hot-looking sugar daddy and to have other sugar daddies on the side but is rich enough to give me what I want and what I deserve.

You know what? It's best to know if either of these men are kind-hearted towards their sugar babies. I mean, if a person is nice, that would make him a standout right? Better to choose a nice man before choosing about looks and wealth.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      So, we must date either of these men first just to know if they are kind-hearted or not. Okay, I can date the handsome one first, then the unattractive one next. Then I must choose which of them deserves for me to date.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that we shouldn't base on their outer appearance and how much they make fro a living if they treat you right then stick to them and be kind to them, always.

well for me I would choose the First option that he/she is attractive but not that rich
    I can enjoy the sex and I'm not really a materialistic person I'll get what I can with
    that person and enjoy the sex

Comment

I would just choose the First option is that he/she is attractive but not that rich because I can just get whatever
      I can and have fun what job could not be more perfect? having great sex and money? that is a dream come true
      if only I could find one I'd be living the dream

Comment

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        So it's okay if you can't live a luxurious life? you know, those very expensive things, btw, I like your mindset. you are so open minded.

I will choose the second option, besides I am not that into handsome men cause most of them don't have huge cock.

Comment

Working...
      X