The Virtual Sugar Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Virtual Sugar Relationship

Your new sugar daddy that you just met online lives abroad and now, he wants you to be his virtual sugar baby. There won't be much physical contact with him, just online companionship whenever you're free. Surely, he will be sending you money to your bank account but only if you would accept his offer. Would you?

I would automatically say yes on that offer. Think of it this way you're getting paid for chatting or facetiming with him from time to time

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it would be like an online affair. That would also be okay with me. I would just have some chats or video calls with him, and then the money would be pouring into my account. What a job!

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      If it just happens online then I guess you could have multiple sugar daddies since you would not be meeting in person.

Not sure that he would automatically be your sugar daddy if you've just met him online. If you've been talking to each other for quite some time, I would understand that he wants to your virtual sugar daddy, but I doubt that he would say yes immediately if you've just start chatting a few minute ago

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Finding a sugar daddy is not that easy. You must learn to interact and make them happy and contented with you to successfully be his sugar baby.

Would definitely yes to that as long since that's easy money for me. All I have to do is chat with him and I end up having some cash from him

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you going to have online sex with him if he asks?

Originally posted by missSomberhorny View Post
    There won't be much physical contact with him, just online companionship whenever you're free.
    How would there be any physical contact with him considering that it's only a virtual relationship? Did he tell you that he would go and visit you from time to time?

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe occasionally visiting her or the other way around is part of their agreement that's why there's still some form of physical contact

Of course! I would gladly accept his offer. I would be paid just by having a conversation with him online. That would be so easy to do.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think only a really dumb sugar baby will reject his offer.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with missRattypussy. It is money without having sex with the sugar daddy so why would you say no.

It sounds like an easy job for me, so yeah, I would take it. The only problem that I see here is the time difference. He could be at the other side of the world where the time difference is so great that it would be difficult for me to keep up with him.

Comment

• Biggie
      Biggie commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not going to grab the offer if he's living on the other side of the planet?

Why would your sugar daddy need you when he could have a new sugar baby on his new place? There, he could have a real human to stay with him.

Comment

So have you already agreed on being her virtual sugar baby or not? y. Would be shocked if you rejected his offer

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
        PaperRunTayl9or commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you really think that there is a chance that she would say no to that offer?

So have you said yes to his offer already or he has found another woman who's willing to be his baby? missSomberhorny

Comment

• CashMomma
        CashMomma commented
        Editing a comment
        She might have said yes to it already and she's busy chatting with him that's why she hasn't answer your question.

• Boundaryko
        Boundaryko commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope she have a good sugar daddy that will spoil her. CashMomma

That would be the easiest money ever! You don't even have to leave your house really i guess so why not hahaha.

Comment

I hope I can find a sugar daddy that will offer that to me.

Comment

I will accept his offer because I am alone and I need some fun things to do. and I guess that would be great.

Comment

I don't have a problem if I have a virtual-sugar-relationship, as long as he support me financially.

Comment

Working...
            X