Does your relationship envisage sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your relationship envisage sex?

Talking about sexual, ties between the two persons in a relationship, is it just a platonic kind of relationship? Or is it FWB like relationship?

Originally posted by missAdventuroushorny View Post
    Talking about sexual, ties between the two persons in a relationship, is it just a platonic kind of relationship? Or is it FWB like relationship?
    I Think that sugar couple has to come to an agreement first before diving in that relationship, it will also include the kind of sex that they will have like BDSM, traditional, etc.

Comment

It is more like a fwb relationship but the only difference is that you get paid by the end of the day

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not only paid by also sex life is very active.

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      The best answer! This answers your question.

Relationship with whom? With my sugar daddies? Well, I feel like I am a slut as I get paid for my sex services. Maybe, we should be called as a high level sluts. What do you think?

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you haven't had a sugar daddy who only wants your companionship that's why you see yourself as a prostitute. By the way, there's a difference between a slut, a prostitute, and a sugar baby. A slut is somebody who's willing to sleep with anyone for free, a prostitute gets payment for the sex, and a sugar baby is paid for the companionship and the sex.

Yes, of course! Sex is always a part of our services, but actually, I could not categorize where it falls. Certainly, it is not platonic. It is not friends with benefits as I get paid. Ah, whatever it is!

Comment

• Biggie
      Biggie commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that platonic friends would ever think of having sex with each other. Also they might be afraid with what might happen if they ever try and cross that line.

It's a bit like a fwb situation. The only difference is that you give them gifts and allowances on a monthly basis.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      It is close to an FWB relationship, but since there is money involved, we could not classify it as such. I think that it is called a sugar dating relationship because that is what it is.

Originally posted by RudeRudy View Post
    It's a bit like a fwb situation. The only difference is that you give them gifts and allowances on a monthly basis.
    Another difference between the two is: Your fuck buddy only gets to have your genitals and nothing else lmao.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by that exactly? Are you saying that when it comes to sugar relationships they can have your genitals while you get their cash?

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Some fuck buddies also gives cash to each other but some only.

It is neither. It is not Platonic love nor an FWB kind of relationship. There is a compensation involved so it could not be considered as any of the two.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Since there is compensation, do you think that it counts as prostitution already?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Then what type of relationship would it be?

You could not deny that it exists. Sex is always a part of the services. You are paid for it, somehow. Of course, it is not prostitution or something.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on what I've read online. The difference between prostitution and sugar dating is that prostitutes are paid to leave right after sex, while sugar dating is getting paid to stay after sex.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, most of them involve sex. But there's the rare one that all they want from you is companionship.

Originally posted by NotoriousMOM View Post
    It is more like a fwb relationship but the only difference is that you get paid by the end of the day
    I would feel bad for the person who still doesn't understand this explanation lmao.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that somebody here is that dense or stupid?

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      KittyBush Have you ever had a friend with benefits?

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly Who knows right? but I didn't mean that.

Originally posted by BohoKween View Post
    Well, I feel like I am a slut as I get paid for my sex services. Maybe, we should be called as a high level sluts.
    Don't look at yourself like that. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing and it is still a job that also makes you earn money in a quite good way.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! You are not doing anything so bad like killing people or what.

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It would really sound bad but that is the reality of it. You get fucked by someone you barely know and you get money in exchange.

Sex has always been involved in all of my sugar relationships. Still trying to find that sugar daddy who's fine with just companionship with me.

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyClearlicking I'll be overjoyed that's for sure as I've been wanting it for a long time now lol. Thinters I am even okay if I receive the same amount of allowance lol.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      RecipeRipe It's okay if he asks you to live with him?

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? your sugar daddy would like you if you are like that. you know you are not demanding like others. RecipeRipe

FWB most of the time

Comment

I think FWB relationships, but that depends on the person.

Comment

Working...
      X