No daddy found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No daddy found

What would you do when the time comes that nobody wanted to avail of your services anymore? I am not saying that you had become older that men do not want it anymore. Even if you are still young, it seems like nobody wanted to take you no matter how persistent you presented yourself. What to do next?

Oh, my gosh! That could not be! How would I survive if there are no sugar daddies anymore? Anyway, I think that I would have to look for a work somewhere else. I do not mind if it is a low-paying job.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are to look for a work, of course, you should make sure that the job has a good salary. Do not settle for low-paying jobs when there are other jobs out there which would pay more.

I'll be having more time for myself and focus on improving my social skills? lol

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the purpose of improving your social skills? Are you still hoping that you could still get some sugar daddies? Well, anyway, even if you fail to secure to get some sugar daddies, you could still use those social skills on your daily life.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      missNeighborlypussy just because she wants to improve in that department, it doesn't mean it is for the purpose of getting new sugar daddies.

I guess it is time to be in a proper relationship and start supporting myself by getting a job? lmao

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said. Actually, getting a job is the best thing to do. I only wonder why you still need to have a proper relationship when finding a work should be your first priority.

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      How many months of being single will make you think that it is time for you to find a real relationship and getting a job?

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the best suggestion I ever read.

Originally posted by PaperRunTayl9or View Post
    Even if you are still young, it seems like nobody wanted to take you no matter how persistent you presented yourself.
    If this is your primary concern, it is possible that you have a lot of flaws when it comes to your personality considering that you're still young. It is understandable to have problems looking for sugar parents if you're a middle aged sugar baby.

Comment

It is time for me to move to a new city because I've already been with all the sugar daddies that are in the city that I'm living in lol.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're just going to move from city to city for as long as you can?

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      You are willing to leave your place and everything just to find a new sugar daddy in other cities?

I bet that somebody like you will never reach the point that you would have that kind of problem.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you. What are your plans if you're having problems looking for a sugar mommy?

If that case happens to me, then I have no choice but to find a regular job. I need to survive, after all. Why do I need to keep on looking for a new sugar daddy when there is no one willing to accept me?

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Finding a job is much better rather than wasting time looking for a potential daddy. I agree to you on this one.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you're just purely relying on the allowance that your sugar daddy is giving you?

Don't know the case why no daddy would accept you, maybe you got bad reputation or notorious at something lol! You must find another place to live in or do your sugar dating on.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the best possible worst-case scenario you can enter and it's like starting from scratch on where to find your next sugar parent.

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      It must be tough to find a different place that you are not familiar with and you have to start over.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      LowLa yes it is really hard to move to a different place in order to start over. So it would be better you make sure that you've exhausted all your options before deciding to move to another place.

Will, I can still make money through phones sex. A Lot of horny people will do that.

Comment

Working...
    X