Demands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demands

Do you guys think that sugar babies have the right to complain when their sugar parents demands too much from them?

Of course we have the right to complain especially if we're being forced to do something that was not agreed upon or something that you have no plans of ever doing. Just because they're paying you to accompany them, it doesn't mean that they have the right to do anything that they want with us.

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it happens to you and in exchange, you would be given twice the amount of your payment?

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyResolutetight I'll demand right away depending on his request if it's too much I'll double it.

If your sugar daddy told you that, I would suggest that you end the arrangement with him. You might end up doing things that you have no plans of ever doing. Also he might hurt you as well.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never encountered a sugar parent who told their babies that they don't have the right to complain.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not going to talk to him about it first? You're just going to leave him immediately because he's demanding too much from you?

Yes, it is okay to complain if they're demanding too much from us already. I had a sugar mommy who wanted to have sex with me until dick ran out of cum.

Comment

There is no right to complain as those are the requirements of those daddies and you are paid for it. Should you not want those stuffs, then you have the right to reject it. That is, complaining is different from rejecting.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he's asking you to do something that you've never talked about or agreed upon? Are you still going to do it because he's paying for your services?

Complaining is not an option. If the demands are too much, then I have to raise my charges. The more demanding it is, the higher the payment should be. I think that they understand that one.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So basically you're not going to complain with his demands as long as the price is right? I think that doing that can lead into abuse on the side of the sugar parent.

No, do not complain! What you need to do is to negotiate. Of course, you must ask for a higher payment as the job had become more demanding.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      It will only lead to arguments so the best action would be to negotiate and ask him kindly what needs to be done.

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Complain would only lead to arguments. If we would negotiate at least try to explain to him that what he wants will cost more.

The only time to complain is when they refuse to raise the payment when they are already more demanding than the usual.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't mind being taken advantaged off or being abused by your sugar parent as long as the price is right?

It still depends on how the financial needs are met or the allowance given to us either way we can always tone down their demands by negotiating and to see if its okay that the higher the demand the better the price would be.

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean as long as the price is right, it means that they can do anything that they want and you don't have the right to complain about it.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you had a sugar mommy who demanded too much from you?

Originally posted by PaperRunTayl9or View Post
    Just because they're paying you to accompany them, it doesn't mean that they have the right to do anything that they want with us.
    I totally agree with this. Not because you are a sugar baby you are going to do all the things that your sugar parent want. That is why there are agreements to know the limitations of the contract.

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and we should not let them just be liabilities and require them to pay up when their demands increase.

Originally posted by missSomberhorny View Post
    Do you guys think that sugar babies have the right to complain when their sugar parents demands too much from them?
    Yep if it's not fair anymore then we should constraint their demands and talk our way out that they should give more.

Comment

Yeah! If they are demanding impossible things for you to do and it's way out of your comfort zone, I think we have the right to complain. The story will change though if they offer the right deal to you then maybe I won't complain anymore. Lol

Comment

If he's forcing you to do something that you haven't agreed upon, then it is understandable to complain about it.

Comment

Of course they have a right to complain, especially if he threatens you to do something that you did not do.

Comment

Working...
          X