Just Say Yes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Say Yes?

Do you guys think that saying yes to all of their sexual demands is a good idea or not? Like being asked to do kink or fetish related stuff and the like?

If what she's wants me to do is something that I can stomach or tolerate, I would say yes to it. But I'm going to tell her that I would get extra payment every time we're going to do it.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      It's always wise to ask for extra money whenever they want us to do something.

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you've been forced to do something that you're not interested in.

It is not a good idea, they will be spoiled if we keep on giving them what they want and they won't be giving us enough money because we are not complaining that much and they would think that we are also enjoying them so they think it's a free service.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with you on that. Some demands that they want for us to do is sometimes not fun and pleasurable. There is a chance that we might get hurt on the things that they plan to do to us. I would really suggest if our sugar daddy will know our soft and hard limit towards sex.

If the sexual demand is quite fun and exciting then that's a big YES! for me. It doesn't really matter to me if my sugar daddy has a weird fetish or sexual desire as long as I know that I would enjoy doing that for my sugar daddy. Plus he will pay me more because of my exemplary performance.

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be so close to your daddy and hope he'll reward you big because of your performance.

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he would try and suggest something that you have no plans of ever trying?

I would accept it as long as it would not hurt me and no bad things will happen to me.

Comment

If what they're asking from you is something that you enjoy as well, then I don't see anything problem with saying yes to it. You should always remember that there should be consent when it comes to sex.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      So it would be okay even if it is a little bit harsh as long as you would enjoy it too?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      IzzySteezy For me, I would not want to since harsh things may hurt women sometimes.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      IzzySteezy yeah, I like that kind of thing sometimes.

Originally posted by BillyOrgan View Post
    If what she's wants me to do is something that I can stomach or tolerate, I would say yes to it. But I'm going to tell her that I would get extra payment every time we're going to do it.
    This would be the best thing I saw. If it is beyond what you contracted about then extra payment is required.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Giving them too much of what you contracted about can also cause you to be hurt or what.

You should always but limits on yourself when it comes to sex. Just because we're being paid to be with them, it doesn't mean we should do everything that they want.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are not feeling their demand or it's kinda gross then you can refuse, you can control what they want by means of plea or agreements.

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I already enumerated a lot of things that I don't like my daddy to do to me and we agreed on it.

If I don't like the kink of my daddy then its best not to ask for it but if he constantly demands I'll make sure that he pays me with a generous amount or else I would decline all of his demands on me.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      If he does not agree you would stop being his sugar baby?

A big yes for me if he is really paying me enough especially when I always obey him.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      It's important that we obey them and it's our duty to do all their sexual desires, after all, they will pay as enough and it will be a big prize.

It is just fine to say no to them if what they're asking you to do is something that you have no plans of ever trying. But you have to explain your reason properly so that they wouldn't get mad at you.

Comment

It's all about the money for me. If the price is right, then I'm willing to give in to his any request. But I might ask for a bonus if what he's asking is something that I'm not interested in doing.

Comment

The only things that I'm not willing to try are pegging and hardcore bdsm since I'm the type who's willing to try anything and everything at least once.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
        missSmilingpussy commented
        Editing a comment
        So will you still accept light BDSM? What about gross and nasty kinks?

• StitchOutdoor
        StitchOutdoor commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, light bdsm is fine with me, and about gross and nasty kinks, I am not into that. missSmilingpussy

It depends on when he's going to tell it to me. If its in the middle of sex, I can't really say no to it. But if he asks me before we start having sex, I would definitely ask him why he wants us to try that.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you tend to be a bit of a go with the flow type if he tells you in the middle of fucking you.

I would say yes if I can trust my daddy that he would also take care of the payment. I'll do my best so he could also give me the best reward I can have.

Comment

Working...
      X