Online Romance Failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Romance Failures

Having some trouble with the romance part with my daddy since he is not that good at using gadgets lol. Due to this thing in our society right now, my daddy and I are in a virtual sugar relationship and when it comes to the steamy part, I cannot help but laugh sometimes since he doesn't know how to properly use a phone so we were always interrupted lol. Anyone of you experiences the same thing?

I just hope your daddy is single (no wife) since there is a bigger chance that you two might get caught lol.

Comment

That is kinda frustrating, especially if your really at your peak. Are you still together?

Comment

You should meet him so that he doesn't need to use gadgets. but make sure he is single.

Comment

• Humomkin
          Humomkin commented
          Editing a comment
          TouchCoucher I agree! They should live together so that they don't need to use gadgets.

• TouchCoucher
          TouchCoucher commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah right, and they don't need to struggle for them to communicate using those things if they meet. Humomkin

• Humomkin
          Humomkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, like they can talk the whole day in person. TouchCoucher

Why is't he don't know how to use gadgets? How old is he?

Comment

I haven't met someone who doesn't know how to use gadgets. I wonder how you guys meet if he is not that good at using gadgets.

Comment

I bet you guys alwasy do virtual sex! I hope you guys will meet to have a real sex.

Comment

Working...
            X