Common problems with sugar parents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common problems with sugar parents.

To those who already had sugar parents, what are the common problems that can lead to fighting?

I think the family of sugar parents might get mad at sugar babies.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      DirectionLove Of course they would get mad, because they think that sugar baby only like money.

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh pussyThreetight I think they're right on that part. Sugar babies go for for money right?

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, so sorry about that was just confused and I think this answer is supposed to be for another post. DirectionLove

How about money? I am sure the sugar babies would be mad if they get not enough money.

Comment

If a sugar baby had another man, I am sure the sugar daddy would be mad and probably will leave her.

Comment

If sugar babies cheat their sugar parents, I am sure they would be mad.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
        pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
        Editing a comment
        There are Sugar Parents who allowed their babies to have relationship or fling with other people tho, I guess this could be a problem if the sugar parent is strict.

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be nice to have a sugar daddy like that hahah pussyBlue-eyedlicking Did you experience having a sugar daddy who allows you to have flings?

If a sugar parent won't give enough money, I am sure there sugar baby will leave.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
        missNeighborlypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Most sugar babies do that. pussyWoozywet

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Well yeah obviously money is the main thing a baby enters an agreement with their daddies and if this main thing is not enough or satisfying then they'll definitely leave and find better offer.

The first thing that comes to my mind is money, because we only care for money. right?

Comment

What could be the other reason that can lead to fighting aside from money?

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
          missSimplistichorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it sucks when you're a sugar baby and you're daddy does not pamper you with money or be giving you money but like thrifty! Stitchel

• Stitchel
          Stitchel commented
          Editing a comment
          If your sugar daddy is like that, what do you do? Do you leave him and find a better one?

• missSimplistichorny
          missSimplistichorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely Stitchel no way I'll waste my time, effort and beauty on a sugar daddy like that.

I am sure cheating would lead to a fight.

Comment

Would the sugarbaby be mad if the sugar parents find other sugar babies?

Comment

I guess if a sugar parent demands something and the sugar baby doesn't follow it. I am sure they will get into a fight.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
              Editing a comment
              This is for sure a pretty good example but sometimes, sugar parent's demands are so weird hahaha.

• pussyClearlicking
              pussyClearlicking commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah pussyBlue-eyedlicking what's the weirdest you received from your sugar daddy? Mine was when he ask me to dress like his wife for foreplay. LMAO

Money and cheating are common problem with the sugar parents.

Comment

They would fight if a sugar babby would refuse to have sex with a sugar parents.

Comment

I believe that the common problem in that situation is money.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
                  Editing a comment
                  Money? Really? I think people who decided to be a sugar parent already got loads of money so I don't think this is gonna be a problem.

• pussyHabitualwet
                  pussyHabitualwet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah a problem with money but I don't mean financially pussyBlue-eyedlicking more like sugar babies keep demanding or asking for higher allowances and all that..

I hate it when he's not pampering me enough. I feel like my efforts are wasted as well as my time.

Comment

Working...
                X