Travelled to Bermuda with my SD after 2 months of dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelled to Bermuda with my SD after 2 months of dating

So when I was just a young sugar baby I had been dating this SD for a 2 months when he invited me to Bermuda and I said yes. I mean it was Bermuda, I had never been anywhere before and I was so excited that I just said yes right away and we hopped his private plane and then we had a blast. It was absolutely gorgeous and the weather was amazing. We just spent 2 days completely naked and in bed. I had only met him a few times in person but I went on a trip with him anyways.

I've definitely travelled to meet a POT before especially if I really liked him. I usually make sure to talk on the phone with a sugar daddy before I meet up with him just so we can have a more personal connection than just messaging online. I don't think that there's anything wrong with what you did and it ended up working out for you too

Comment

The only thing to remember when travelling to meet a POT is to make sure that you stay at a hotel not with him. Hotels are also like having a mini vacation. Love when POTs have me come stay at a hotel. They take care of everything and I mean everything when they book a hotel for you. But still you should make sure that you use a hotel when you travel to visit a POT. I mean you did sort of do a little of both so I guess you figured that out on yoru own but that's definitely something that you should keep in mind for next time

Comment

I also keep track of how much money I'm spending and make him wire me the money when I agree to go. I think that it also makes him feel better since he can see what my expenses are and where the money is going. That helps build trust. Don't go crazy and make him rent out the penthouse for you but he should be paying for that kinda stuff for sure. I find that sugar daddies are always willing to do that and to help out a sugar baby who is travelling with them

Comment

• BohoKween
          BohoKween commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice advice, will keep that in mind. thanks

I will keep that in mind for next time

Comment

Wish my daddy would take me to bermuda too

Comment

• IzzySteezy
            IzzySteezy commented
            Editing a comment
            Ask for it, if you're that important to him, you might get a chance

• LZA
            LZA commented
            Editing a comment
            that's too expensive, id be embarassed

Sounds like all you did there was just fucking each others brains out

Comment

Would love to have a daddy would take me on a cruise or vacation somewhere warm and near the ocean

Comment

• GoGo
              GoGo commented
              Editing a comment
              It sure looks like that you're the type who enjoys being in the ocean

Is there a daddy here who's willing to take me for a vacation?

Comment

This would be a part of my list for my sugar baby.

Comment

Hoping I could also have an out of trip with my SD soon.

Comment

Working...
                X