Cheating On A Parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating On A Parent?

Has any of cheated on your daddy or mommy? Like having another sugar parent and going behind their back?

It happened once. So after that incident, I often tell them that they're free to get other mommies besides me as long as he can manage his schedule properly

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      You're such a very understanding mommy, I wish my sugar daddy is like that too.

The question should at least go both ways. I know that there are sugar parents out there who have extra babies that the main one doesn't know about

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousMOM View Post
      The question should at least go both ways. I know that there are sugar parents out there who have extra babies that the main one doesn't know about
      She's right, there have been times when I was forced to have an extra baby since the main one wasn't spending time with me

Comment

I bet that other sugar parents wouldn't mind if their baby have other parents. All the baby have to do is just tell them up front

Comment

Most of the daddies that I've been with are the selfish type, so I don't go behind their backs and cheat on them

Comment

• Biggie
          Biggie commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you currently have a daddy or you're free?

• KittyBush
          KittyBush commented
          Editing a comment
          Biggie I am free as a bird right now.

Does it count if I had a fubu that's the same age as me?

Comment

• Dickie
          Dickie commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess it would count if your daddy doesn't allow you to have a relationship. Otherwise, you're in the safe zone for having a fubu

• SashaBangs
          SashaBangs commented
          Editing a comment
          Dickie Okay, thanks for giving me an idea.

No, I have no plans of cheating on him. He was really kind, generous and handsome too.

Comment

• DikeM
          DikeM commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that the real reason or you're falling for him that is why you don't wanna cheat on him?

• LZA
          LZA commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure if just being handsome counts as a reason on not to cheat on a daddy or baby

Didn't cross my mind to cheat on my dadddy. Why would I even do that?

Comment

• Outdoorks
          Outdoorks commented
          Editing a comment
          There are people who are just like that and there's nothing we can do about it

Nope since I know that karma can be a real bitch when it comes to cheating

Comment

Of course not. I'm not the type of person who would do that sort of thing to the person that helped me

Comment

Yeah, but I think it's normal to have multiple sugar daddies if you're practical.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
              IzzySteezy commented
              Editing a comment
              But does all of your daddies know about that?

• LowLa
              LowLa commented
              Editing a comment
              IzzySteezy is right, you might end up losing all of them if they didn't know that you have multiple daddies

My agreement with my sugar daddy is that it's okay that I have multiple partners as long as I am there if he ever needed me.

Comment

I will never do that to my daddy. My daddy is the best daddy ever.

Comment

I will not say it's cheating because he knows about it and fortunately he's alright with it.

Comment

Working...
                X