Vacant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacant

Since being a sugar baby and parent, what's the longest time that you didn't have a baby or a parent?

I think it was almost 2 years. Was busy with starting over that and enjoying some alone time that I didn't notice that it was almost two years already

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      In those two years, hasn't it crossed your mind to stop being a sugar baby fully?

I think it was about 6 months. It was right after college and I was thinking that I can fully fend for myself lol

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      So you thought that being a sugar baby is the best way for you to fend for yourself?

As far as I can remember, it was two months. I always make sure that I have something going on in my life

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      In those two months, what did you do? Did you just take a rest for a mean time?

It was around half a year (I think) when I was a baby. As for a parent, let's just say that I'm in the middle of a hiatus

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you having a break when it comes to being a mommy?

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      missSpikypussy Because there are other things that I need to do.

Never been vacant since I always have a spare when I feel that my current daddy is thinking of ending it with me already

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      With your looks, I would be surprised that you will have problems when it comes to getting a daddy

Mine was 3 years, that was the time I went to university and want to focus on my studies.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So you didn't mind having extra money during those days?

It was two weeks (I think) because I was already looking for a new mommy before the last decided to end it with me

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often make sure that you never ran out of mommies?

Mine was six months, at that time, I was planning to rest from this kind of business but I wasn't able to do that because I am financially tight.

Comment

I was never vacant because I am in constant need of money.

Comment

I think it was 3 years for me, this was the time I felt tired, that I wanna quit being a sugar parent.

Comment

• assBrieftight
          assBrieftight commented
          Editing a comment
          What made you come back as a sugar parent?

• CashMomma
          CashMomma commented
          Editing a comment
          assBrieftight Because I missed it, especially the attention of a sugar baby.

As for me, it was 3 years because I give more focused on my career at that time.

Comment

• JessieJay
          JessieJay commented
          Editing a comment
          That was so long but I am glad that you will be able to come back.
      Working...
      X