Scary Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Things

What are some of things that you're afraid of that your sugar parent or baby would do to you? Mine is they would leave me without telling me the reason why

Having to talk to the wife or husband of your parent and telling you that they know about the relationship and wants for you to end it already

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If they ask to leave your daddy alone, would you do it immediately?

The one that I'm afraid of happening is him having a heart attack in the middle of sex

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      You might even end up being questioned by his family and the authorities because of it

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyOrgan Right. And that would be scary.

I have the same apprehension with BohoKween, I would be scared to death should that happen.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not make sure that you know how to revive a person and give first aid to be sure that he wouldn't end up dead while you're with him

A heart or a stroke might happen. I do not know how to do a CPR and all that I could do should it happen is to dial 911.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. We do not have a 911 here in our location but paramedics are available when it is needed. Those two are dangerous and since my daddies are old then the risk is already high. Now, I am a bit scared. Why haven't I thought of this before?

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      assBrieftight I would suggest to learn first aid in case they end up having a heart attack or something

It would be leaving me in a fancy restaurant to pay for the meal that we just ate lol

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      missPanickyhorny if the daddy is a bit of a jerk, there's a huge chance that he can do such a thing

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      The chances of that ever happening is really slim honey. That sort of thing would happen on a regular date but not with someone who's going to be your sugar parent

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      missPanickyhorny What if that daddy just forgot to pay the bill because he was in a hurry to do his next task and left immediately? So there is still some possibility that that could happen.

End up getting impregnated by my sugar daddy and leaving me because he doesn't want to have a child outside of his marriage

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know someone who was left by her daddy because she's carrying his child?

Being replaced without properly telling you was the first thing that popped in my head since I've experienced it before

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! That was terrible. What did you feel when he did that to you?

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think they still need to tell you formally that you have been dumped. Once they stopped contacting you, you should already sense that they already took you off their list.

Physically hurt me during an argument. Just because you pay me, it doesn't automatically give you the right to hurt me

Comment

Proposing to you in front of his children who are just a few years older than you

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
        PaperRunTayl9or commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like this has happened to you before. Am I right about that or not? lol
    Working...
    X