Keeping In Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping In Touch

Was wondering if any of you still keep in touch with your previous sugar babies or parents? One of my previous daddies would often chat with me whenever we see each other at public places

If the both of us are not in a rush, then I'm willing to chat with them for a bit. Just wondering what they've been up to since the last time we've seen each other

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      The usual. But I bet some of these people still expect something from the other.

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you are so nice. How I wish all people were like you. You have a golden heart. Keep it up.

There are some of them that I would love to know what's happening in their lives. Just wanted to know if they're still doing it or have graduated from it already

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      You can actually graduate from this? Can you tell me where to get the diploma? lol

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici No need for a diploma. The lessons learned are already enough to graduate.

I would send them messages from time to time asking how they're doing but not the type who would openly suggest that we go out for old times sake

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      I do the same thing. But if we see each other in public I will just say a quick hello and let him continue whatever he was doing

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Old time's sake can turn to for fuck's sake real fast. lol

If they would call or send me a message, I would definitely answer the call or message. Don't want to be the one who does the first move since they might have a new baby and might think that I'm trying to get him back

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you tried making the first move before that is why you're being extra cautious about those things?

Not really since most of them are often at their homes by the time that I decide to go out. In other words, I'm a vampire and I only come out at night lol

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes me wonder how you got into the business with that kind of lifestyle.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Dickie Once we are done, I do not go the places where we used to go anymore. In that way, our paths could no longer cross with each other. I would have a less hassle life. I don't want to see them on those places with their new babies.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici Proper time management only. Besides, the night time is the best time to have a good life. Parties here and there with friends and friends of friends.

I have this one former daddy who would invite me for some drinks if he has some free time

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the only one that he keeps in touch with or he's keeps in touch with all of his previous babies

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. Your former daddies are so nice to still invite you for some drinks. Are his current sugar babies not reacting negatively against you?

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      BohoKween I would not know. I do not ask that question. It is enough for me that I get to be invited for these drinks from time to time as long as both of us are free.

Just had dinner with an old daddy a couple of weeks ago. He was shocked when he found out that I don't have a daddy at the moment

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      And did he asked you if you're interested in having him as a sugar daddy again?
Working...
X