Falling in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in love

We all know that we have limitations when it comes to our career. One of the things that we should never do is to fall in love with our clients. Now, I have this new daddy and I think that I am falling in love with him. What shall I do now? Help!

You already know the limitation so why are you still asking what to do now? Could you not decide by yourself? Or could it be that you do not really want to let go of him?

Comment

Are you really falling in love with him or you are falling because it is more convenient to have him by your side?

Comment

• LZA
        LZA commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. Falling in love is too serious to be just thrown around easily. They just met!

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not think that she loves her daddy as they have just met. It is highly probable that it is the convenience that she is really after.

The question is whether you want to end up being his wife or you just keep it on the daddy-baby realm. Once you find out what you're after from him then you can decide whether you're going to fall for him or not

Comment

If he is a client, I think it's not the smartest idea to go for that person. Unless you don't care about your career.

Comment

• RecipeRipe
          RecipeRipe commented
          Editing a comment
          "Don't shit where you eat." It's an unwritten rule.

• LZA
          LZA commented
          Editing a comment
          RecipeRipe Can we make it a written rule for everyone to read?

I'm quite confused about the question... You're involved with the client ? Or is the first 2 sentences related at all with the question?

Really. Some people here are really bad at asking questions. It's like they're just drawing cards from Cards against Humanity.

Comment

• JessieJay
          JessieJay commented
          Editing a comment
          I understood her question very well. Maybe some people are simply bad at comprehension?

• RudeRudy
          RudeRudy commented
          Editing a comment
          JessieJay I guess birds with the same feather flock together huh?

You must be very easy to be in love for the first meeting. Or are you just horny?

Comment

• LowLa
          LowLa commented
          Editing a comment
          She could be both? lol. No, seriously, maybe she falls in love very easily. I do not think that she is just horny. Let us accept the fact that most old men are no longer that sexually attractive.

• Jinni
          Jinni commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a bit of a both too, actually. But falling in love is something way more serious.

Most sugar babies do not fall in love with their clients. May I ask what made you fall in love with him? Oh, wait, is he that rich?

Comment

• RecipeRipe
          RecipeRipe commented
          Editing a comment
          What are other reasons though, beside being rich?

• missSomberhorny
          missSomberhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          RecipeRipe Isn't that why we are inclined in doing this?

• BeeLinda
          BeeLinda commented
          Editing a comment
          There are only two possible reasons why she fell in love with her client.
          One, the client is rich. I would also fall in love, if that is the case.
          Two, Cupid hit her heart and she fell in love without any reason at all. And if this was my case, I would not want for Cupid to interfere.

If one of my babies would fall in love with me, I would be very happy. It has never happened yet in my real life, though. Would that even be possible?

Comment

You're just basically falling in love with the idea of how convenient it is to have a sugar daddy like him.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
            SteenCumbersome commented
            Editing a comment
            How sure are you that its because of the being convenient with having him around
        Working...
        X