Bad Encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Encounters

What were some of your bad or awful encounters that you had on a baby or parent? Had a baby who would always ask for an extra on his allowance each time that we see each other. Told him that it was over after the second straight month he did it

I had a first date with a potential baby that didn't went well. He was demanding that I give him his allowance immediately and acting like his some sort of gang banger. Luckily we met at a bar which my friend owned so I had him thrown out of the bad because of his attitude lol

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess he was surprised that you were more gangsta than him when you got him thrown out of the bar lol

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow NotoriousMOM that was actually cool, only if you have friends like that!

There was this new client. He asked for a sex for free just to try me out if I was good at it. I did not provide what he wanted. I am not like a food that has a free tasting.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      You should've said that "Well, nowadays not everything good is free." What a free-loader.

Oh, yes. I remember one. I do not know why his asking price was way too high from the others when he looked like the rest. He suddenly increased his price. I was even shocked so I refused to give in.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Some sugar babies like guys are more demanding than girls nowadays hahaha.

A potential parent grabbed my cock and her grip was quite painful. I squealed like a little girl. We carried on but I never wanted to see her again

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did she suddenly grabbed and squeezed your cock?

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I find it funny that you squealed like a girl when she grabbed your cock

I was having a date with a potential sugar daddy and when I went to the restroom, a girl introduced herself as the daughter of my potential sugar daddy and asked if I'm the newest girl that her father was banging. She then told me how much would it cost her for me to stop seeing her father and while she was saying that she was signing a blank check and she left it beside me before leaving

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I'm surprised by that. How old was the daughter anyway? DikeM
Working...
X