Look alike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look alike!

Here's a general topic for all sugar babies and sugar parents out there. Have you tried dating a sugar baby or a sugar parent that looks exactly like your children or parents?

Unfortunately, I haven't. I'm still looking forward to meet a sugar daddy that looks exactly like my dad or like my uncle. I just think that it's cool and not weird at all.

I've met a sugar daddy that exactly looks like my daddy! I was shocked when I first saw him. I thought that it's my actual father screwing younger women like me.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if you found out that your real daddy aka as father was seeing a sugar baby?

I'm surprised that I've encounter my daughter's former middle school classmate. We're really discreet and I just supported her for that. Consent matters and we both had a pretty good time.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that your secret would gonna come out soon?

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici I think it's okay, we're all just sexual beings anyway.

This has not happened to me yet. But if ever a new client comes in, and he would look like my father, then it is better for me not to accept him. I do not want that I would be seeing someone who looks like my father.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to experience that at least once in your life?

This is a no for me. I could not imagine kissing someone who looks like my own son! I would choose other men but not a look alike of my son.

Comment

I don't think that being in a sugar relationship who looks like your parents or children is not a good idea. For me, it would have a very incestuous feeling since it would made me think that the only reason that he's with me is because I look like her daughter

Comment

I think that the ones who are after that sort of thing have a major case of Oedipus and Electra Complex

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
          GrandioseGraham commented
          Editing a comment
          So do you have an Electra Complex or not? lol

Have no plans of having a sugar daddy who looks like my dad or any male relative of mine

Comment

What gave you the idea that's one of the reasons people end up being sugar babies?

Comment

Working...
          X