All About The Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About The Money

Has any of the babies here entered a sugar relationship just because of the allowance that you would be getting from your sugar parent? The kind of situation in which the two of you don't have a common interest, the sex is kinda average for your liking, but your allowance is twice or thrice than the allowance that you've got from your previous parent.

There's a huge possibility that they've done it before considering the amount that they would be getting from the sugar parent

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it's true, why would we even deny it?

Only a person who's not into sugar dating wouldn't grab that opportunity. Because imagine how much you would be able to save with the monthly allowance that you're going to get from your sugar parent

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      I grabbed the opportunity when I knew that this could help me a lot instead of juggling two to three jobs, still be earning less. Plus, both parties are consensual about it

Any sugar babies in this forum wouldn't deny that fact. Of course, they would enter a sugar relationship because of the money.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! In this world, there is only one thing that is important - money. As they say, money makes the world go round.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Money is practicality a need and want.

It is all about the money, money, money. lol. We are here for the money.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I know. lol. And that is fine. Things are really like so.

It looks like most of the babies wouldn't mind to have mediocre sex as long as the allowance is high enough for them

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      That's because its hard to find a daddy who's willing to give an allowance that's twice than the last one that you've got

If we have at least one thing in common, then I would definitely grab the opportunity

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if there's absolutely not? Lol

I'm going to make sure that he would be happy being with me if I ever find a daddy who's going to give me an allowance that's twice than my last one

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you going to let him do anything that he wants just to make him happy?

Yes, I've been in a couple of them before. Eventually learned that we should have at least some form of connection in order for our relationship to work out properly

Comment

How I wish that a daddy would offer me that kind of allowance in order to properly start saving

Comment

• BeachRun
        BeachRun commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you ever thought of having 2 or more sugar daddies at once?
    Working...
    X