Regret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regret

Has any of you been in a sugar relationship that you truly regretted? Mine was a baby who didn't told me that he's married and has a child already. The wife thought that he does freelance work and thought that every time he goes it is for his work

Maybe its the time when I unknowingly became the sugar baby of the dad of my fuck buddy. Luckily my fuck buddy didn't find out that I was sleeping with his dad as well

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      How small is the world? But, anyway, it had already happened. You could not turn back the hands of time.

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you still have plans of continuing being a sugar baby of your fuck buddy's dad while you fuck his son as well? Lol

I have no regrets whatsoever when it comes to all of my previous sugar relationships. I was happy and glad to be their baby

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm sure that all your daddies were satisfied having you as their baby

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky that your daddies are treating you right. It's rare these days to find a daddy who isn't much demanding.

SteenCumbersome, Poor wife. She did not know that her husband was working on someone else and doing something else. LOL.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too bad. He's a bum for sure and expects instant cash through sugar relationships to sustain a family lol

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      He shouldn't be doing that to other sugar mommies as well. He's such a lazy ass

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Jinni No, you are mistaken. He is not a lazy ass. In fact, he is hard working for doing some works with his clients.

How did you manage to find out that your baby has a family already?

Comment

I never regretted turning down on a lady who was one of my aunt's closest friends. I don't know if it was true but I heard once that she had chlamydia and I instantly turned down her great amount of offer.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you easily believe in rumors like that? Well, if it's true, she wouldn't admit it anyway.

I nearly got into the same situation as SteenCumbersome I saw his text messages from his wife saying that she's waiting for him up all night. We were at my place at that time. I immediately told him to leave

Comment

What was your reaction when you found out that he has a family already?

Comment

There have been a couple of them who were clearly after the allowance that they would be getting from me and nothing else

Comment

• BeeLinda
          BeeLinda commented
          Editing a comment
          But that is the first thing that they have on their head, right? So, if you give them money, do not forget to take in something from them.

I once ended up by a therapist of sorts for my sugar daddy. He would often just lay on my lap and complain about everything that's happening in his life

Comment

• missSomberhorny
          missSomberhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Does he often do that every time that you're together? I'm guessing you were the one who ended it since you've gotten tired of being his therapist?
      Working...
      X