Caught Off Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught Off Guard

Have you been with someone who tried to do something (sex related) that you're totally not into? Mine happened when I was still a sugar baby. My daddy suddenly put his finger up my butt while I was fucking him in the cowgirl position

There was this daddy who suddenly choked me in the middle of sex and wanted me to swallow his spit. I immediately told him to get off me and I would end our relationship the next time he tries those things again

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      How could you swallow a spit when you were already being choked?

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      assBrieftight maybe he tried to make her swallow first and then she tried to choked her?

There was this daddy who wanted me to talk him around my house like a dog. I'm talking about him being on his fours with a dog collar on his neck and leash

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you talk to him like a dog, then? Did you also say "Bow, wow, wow"?

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      It may be weird for you but you did it for his satisfaction. If you get over his weirdness you would even find it normal to 'walk your dog' every time he pleases right? Lol

SteenCumbersome it seems like he was planning to prep your ass for some anal action that's why he put his finger up your ass

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, Captain Obvious. What'd you think about it?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      A preparation without a permission should be a no no. It would be scary just to think of it.

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet there was no lube on his finger when he attempted to place it on your asshole. lol.

There was one sugar daddy who wanted to put me on fuzzy cuffs. I thought it would be okay but he took out more BDSM toys which I am not ready for. So, I told him that I'm out! Lol

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you scared that he's too old enough to restrain you? I think I'd let him since he looks experienced enough. Plus, if he'd be paying me more from it.

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      What was his reaction when you declined to play with it?

My sugar mommy got horny once on a date night, we're already out to get into the car. She was trying to undress me but I told her to wait until we get home. Then she spanked me so hard, some people at the streets gazed at us.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I can imagine if I saw that moment as well.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you turned on right after she spanked that ass of yours? lol

My sugar baby was about to go anal sex with me, I immediately pushed him away and told him I'm not interested in those.

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you feel his the tip of his dick near your asshole that's why you were able to push him away?

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      He should've asked permission first, maybe he got carried away at that moment lol

It was with a random hookup. He tried that "sorry wrong hole" move on me when we're going to do doggystyle

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your reaction and did you do when you realized that he's going to put his dick up your ass?
Working...
X