Settle Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settle Down

Has any of you feel that you had a sugar parent or baby that you wanted to settle down with?

Never felt that way towards any of my previous babies. But I had a baby who really wanted to take the relationship into a serious direction

Comment

I had one sugar daddy who wanted to settle down with me, I was hesitant at first but we ended up living in his mansion. I know how lonely he feels there and keeping him company is good enough for him.

Comment

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        So, the two of you got married before you moved to his mansion?

• Jinni
        Jinni commented
        Editing a comment
        BohoKween No, we did not get married. I just moved in to his mansion.

I wouldn't want to settle down with my sugar mommy since I have no plans of taking things too seriously. Maybe if she wants me to stay there for a week or two, maybe I would stay.

Comment

• assBrieftight
        assBrieftight commented
        Editing a comment
        Was the monetary offer not enough for a serious and long term commitment?

If my sugar daddy ever wanted to settle down with me then I would be okay with that since I'm living alone.

Comment

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        Even if he's divorced and has children that are almost the same age as you?

Nope, never felt that towards any of my babies and besides if I ever do that, not sure how I would tell our kids the story of how we met

Comment

That's the furthest thing on my mind when it comes to all my previous sugar daddies so I don't expect ending up with them

Comment

• missSomberhorny
          missSomberhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you feel that you would act like their personal nurse or taking care of him 24/7 if you ended up marrying any of them?

No! Duh, why will I settle down with a guy who is far older than I am? They would remain to be my clients and it ends there.

Comment

Oh, yes! I had one. He was rich and nice but he did not want to marry me. Well, at least he gave me more than enough allowances when we were together.

Comment

I don't think that would be a good idea since I feel that I'm the type who's going to settle down anytime soon

Comment

No. Never. My clients are already old. I don't want to marry an old man. I need someone as young as I am.

Comment

There was one that I felt was headed there so I decided to end things with him because I end up having cold feet

Comment

Working...
                X