Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choice

For the sugar babies here, do you choose your parents? Do you choose if a parent should look good or not? Or are you after the payment only and would not care if a parent is unattractive?

I prefer someone who is good looking so, yeah, I select my daddies. We have the option to have selections and so I select the best one.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Most daddies are handsome, that's why you can end up with 3 all at once.

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you had a sugar daddy who didn't pass as someone who's good looking?

Of course his looks still matter to me when it comes to choosing a sugar daddy. Just because we're only in it for the money, doesn't mean that we would say yes to the person who's going to give the highest allowance

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you're doing the same thing when it comes to looking for babies?

Since we're talking about looks and allowance that you would be getting, you should have just make us choose between a sugar daddy who gives a small allowance or a daddy who's average looking but can give you twice the allowance that you're currently having

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      I would go with the sugar daddy who looks hot but gives a small allowance

I would try to find someone who's good looking and can give the allowance that I'm asking for

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, even for sugar dating, you ladies still have to go in for the looks? Is money not good enough for you to accept the offer? Lol

I would go for the highest bidder. It does not matter if he does not look that good. I am for the money, after all.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you are practical. I would also choose someone who could provide better things.

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. After all, we are here for the money.

I choose someone who looks good with the ability to pay more. I think that all of us do this thing.

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, why would you be settlng for less, anyway?

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      And if you're going to choose only one, which would it be? A good looking one or the one who can pay you more?

If I go out with him in order to talk the terms of our arrangement, it means that I'm attracted to him already. So it all depends on whether we would agree on the payments that I would be getting from him or not

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      And how often do you end up rejecting those daddies that are not able to give your asking price?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that the two of you would haggle with the allowance that you would get from him

Originally posted by SashaBangs View Post
    I choose someone who looks good with the ability to pay more. I think that all of us do this thing.
    If we're living in a perfect world, that would be all our sugar parents. But sadly we aren't so we have to choice one or the other

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it's still possible to find the perfect sugar parent. But the odds of it is like winning to lottery
Working...
X