Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When?

When did you start being a sugar baby?
    When had you stopped being a sugar baby?
    When will you stop being a sugar baby?

I started when I was 18. Gonna retire soon as I am already old.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      I started when I was 18 too, but I still have no plans of retiring.

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Sooner or later, we would gonna retire. At what age do you plan to end this kind of work?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      And when do you plan to end your work on this trade? We know that we could not go on and continue for a long time.

I start sugar dating when I was 20. Don't know when I'll stop, I'm still enjoying.

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I was 23 and I thought I was too old to be signing up for something like this, but it feels just right.

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you were a bit late in starting as a sugar baby. I know that most of us started when we were 18.

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you enjoying being a sugar baby? Are the payments been okay?

What with your questions about stopping and when you've stopped? Are you planning to quit anytime soon and you're thinking that somebody here would convince you to continue it?

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      That's possible. Also she might take it as a sign to end it if somebody mentions that they're going to end it already

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      You could not be a sugar baby for a long time. It would only be valid for few years. After that, whether you like or not, you would have to stop.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyResolutetight you're right about that one, but you should at least try to milk it out as much as you can

Started when I was around second year in college since I had some money problems because I got fired from my part time job.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      And how long did it take you before you were able to find a sugar daddy?

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      missShrillpussy About two months. It was a bit difficult to find one at that time.

Don't you think that your questions are a bit intrusive already? Because there's a chance that not everyone would be interested in answering all of your questions

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the reason why she's asking those questions is because she wanted to find out if there's a common denominator with all the sugar babies here
Working...
X