Generous sugar daddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generous sugar daddies

Well, the topic says it all. Who had experienced having generous sugar daddies? Those are the daddies who would give you way more than enough. Those are the daddies who would even see you irregularly but when they do, your payment would shoot up to the heavens. Those are the type of daddies who are very sought after.

There are generous sugar daddies out there. I remember one of my generous sugar daddies where he would just like throw some money and would not care. He was rich so that was understandable. Even then, it would be a bit difficult to find those kinds of daddies and not everyone would experience to have generous daddies.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been her baby before things end between the two of you?

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened to that generous daddy of yours? Anyway, at least you had tried to experience that one. As you said, not everyone would be able to have those kinds of daddies.

If you're after a generous sugar parent, you have to make sure that you would be worth it. Because they might end up leaving if you try to short-change them

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you must do all your best so that the sugar relationship would last for a long time. Do everything to keep him with you.

I would suggest that you try to be more realistic with the amount that you're going to ask to your potential sugar daddy. You might end up not finding one because of it

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that she's not being realistic when it comes to the allowance that she would be getting?

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      There are daddies who provide adequate payments. Some are giving out less adequate payments. And even rarer are the generous ones. I guess that it would just be in the form of luck to find such a generous daddy. After all, not everyone would be just doling out money.

Originally posted by DirectionLove View Post
    Well, the topic says it all. Who had experienced having generous sugar daddies? Those are the daddies who would give you way more than enough. Those are the daddies who would even see you irregularly but when they do, your payment would shoot up to the heavens. Those are the type of daddies who are very sought after.
    I've had a generous sugar daddy and he was my second. He says that I was his angel, and I've never felt appreciated more than guys my age. I'll say, we ended so soon when he had passed. Now, I can tell that he is my angel looking after me.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that was quite unexpected right there. Well, I think that he is a great man who've cared so much for you.
      I hope you find a kind sugar daddy out there just like him missNeighborlypussy

Those are the daddies who would give you way more than enough.
    I've been with generous sugar mommies, and not daddies LOL!
    They're absolutely the best! Just like how every mom should spoil their kids, I feel contented with my current mommy already.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      How generous are they exactly? Did you end up having a really luxurious lifestyle while you're with her?

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Would be surprised if you suddenly tell us that you had a sugar daddy before

To all sugar babies, please do understand that some of your sugar parents aren't well-off as you think. If we have more to offer, then we would like to share it with you, okay? I'm just saying this because lately, I've been dealing with some of those babies who turned out to be too demanding.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      What were some of the demands that they've been asking from you?

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are already too demanding then it is time for you to dump them. Letting them stay with you would just create some problems.

So have you actually found a daddy who was like that or you're still searching for him?

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm searching for one and I'm hoping to find him really soon! A generous sugar parent is hard to find these days. They're considered taken or just haven't been out on the dating scene lately.

If you live in a perfect world, all sugar parents would be exactly like that, but sadly we don't live in that world so might as well try and make the most out of it

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be a pessimist there DaddyWarbucks. I think there are generous parents out here, I know.
      It would be my luck if I met someone like that. I will do the best I can to make him feel special too.

I never thought that there could be generous sugar daddies out there. It's something that I'm looking forward to! I'm currently new here and I'm in search of a regular sugar daddy. It would be lucky for me if I encountered a generous sugar daddy as my first sugar relationship here.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, my dear. There are sugar parents out there who are very generous with their sugar babies but please do understand that not all of them. And there are some who also give you presents/gifts.

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree with CashMomma. Consider that some sugar parents have debts and bills to pay. So don't be too demanding and make sure that you and your parent have already agreed on the terms and conditions.

Generous sugar mommies or parents, in general, are hard to come by. Luckily for some sugar babies, if they ever have one, they tend to become demanding.

Comment

Working...
    X