Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformation

I have a question. Could a sugar relationship turn into a real relationship? Now, you are just a sugar baby then after some time it would be transformed into a wife. Or for the men, from sugar baby into a husband.

In women, this scenario could happen but it would be rare. In men, it would even be rarer.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd say that it is rare since none of your sugar daddies must've asked to be in a serious relationship with you?

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      But that would be the reasons why it would turn into a real relationship? Could it be love? Or is there something else?

Yes, it could happen. A sugar relationship can be an actual relationship but just like what KiwiTwin said, it is rare.
    I've never had a sugar daddy who asked me to be in a serious relationship, so why are you asking that pussyResolutetight?
    So, do you have a recent sugar relationship that is asking for you to be in a serious relationship?

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, we need to have an idea of the things that could be possible to have. Who knows that we could have in the future?

I don't think that there would be a sugar baby who is willing to take things seriously, or is there?
    'Coz I bet most sugar babies couldn't even last longer in their sugar relationships.
    Last edited by BillyOrgan; 10-07-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      It only means that some sugar babies still seek to find serious relationships not only from their sugar parents.
      Well, I've never seen or heard of any sugar baby stories that they end up marrying their sugar parents.

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      When money talks, everything is possible. I guess that there are some girls who would marry their sugar daddies because of money or it could even be love.

Thinters is right, if it ain't about the money, then it would possible that a sugar baby is willing to be in a serious relationship with their sugar parent. Practicality at its finest.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there's more to offer in a real relationship than just money. Some sugar relationships were pure love and companionship.

Sugar wife, hmm...I'd think about that but for now, I don't think I'm ready to settle down if my sugar daddy asks for my hand in marriage. Maybe soon, if he can still wait.

Comment

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would it take some time for you to decide? If the offer is good, why not grab it while it's hot?

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Soon might not be a good time. When would that soon be? After 10 years? That would be too long to wait.

If an old man who is your sugar daddy would want to marry you and you agree with it then the sugar relationship would turn into a real relationship. But I think that it would be rare.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not possible to have that kind of relationship. It's just so embarrassing and people would judge you because of your age gap.

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      SashaBangs everybody judge you but we can always ignore them just look at some celebrities with a huge age gap, there's plenty of them

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      SashaBangs I'm thinking that it's possible but some would think it's a child molestation so its really a difficult situation

I've heard of sugar babies hooking up with sugar daddies to pay for their college but apparently these relationships built on financial needs are leading to marriage.

Comment

In studies, They were married for economic reasons, If you find a specific parent most likely sugar daddy that is looking to settle down then it may guarantee as a husband. The basis of their marriage is money and 67 percent of them are also getting divorced which proves that love don't cost a thing even if the guy is a billionaire

Comment

Working...
      X