Runaway cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway cash

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I'd like to ask any of you here sugar babies and parents if any of you have encountered someone that ran away from you after they've got what they wanted? I've encountered just recently a sugar mommy that hasn't been in contact with me and still owes me cash. I should've trusted my instincts when I knew she said she'll send it to my account. It's almost a week now and still no sign or message from her ever since.

Oh, mine's a bit odd because I remember that my former sugar daddy sent me the money first. He promised to see me at this local seafood shack for dinner and has more surprises were planned for that evening. So, I waited for almost an hour and to my surprise, he didn't make it. Not bad to be called a runaway date but I used the money he sent me to pay for my dinner and left. I haven't heard any news from him since then.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky for you, at least he did leave you some cash but I think he's forgotten about you. That's too bad, I'm worried as if it sounded like something had happened to him.

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I could guess that that event happened some 20 years ago. It has been a along time.

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      You have not heard any news from him nor did he contact you after that because he might had a stroke and he died on that same day. No one told you because, after all, your affairs were hidden from the start so nobody told you that he was already gone. Have you not thought of that possibility?

For me I didn't run away I always love the support of my sugar parent and I like him very much so I would not run away

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Then that's great! Every sugar parents deserve the love and companion that they get from their sugar babies and you'll get rewarded for that. we should never take our sugar parents for granted. They're quite hard to come by.

I've never encountered running away from a sugar daddy or a sugar daddy that ran away from me. Hmm...I guess some people are just unfortunate to meet some scammers because sugar relationship has always been a thing. Some people just want to take advantage.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So you meant to say sugar mommy or sugar daddy? I think it's always our case that we would runaway from our sugar daddy when we got what we want maybe you're wrong sometimes they are abusive and relationship like that won't work so we leave

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      @missSmillingpussy Well I guess its best if we run if they have an attitude problem towards us, go and find another sugar daddy

Originally posted by StitchOutdoor View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I'd like to ask any of you here sugar babies and parents if any of you have encountered someone that ran away from you after they've got what they wanted? I've encountered just recently a sugar mommy that hasn't been in contact with me and still owes me cash. I should've trusted my instincts when I knew she said she'll send it to my account. It's almost a week now and still no sign or message from her ever since.
    I've encountered an 'almost' scam, she did pay me but it wasn't enough. Does that count? Well, a sugar mommy told me an amount that I'll receive then handed me over an envelope and I can feel that it's a bit much.
    We went to our separate ways as I went back to my place, I opened it, the cash is a bit folded so it would look like it's too much but when I checked the amount, it's not the amount she mentioned. Thus, I got scammed.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. How many times that a similar case happened? Did you date her just once? I think that, sometimes, a bank transfer is better than cash on hand.

It is only almost a week. Why are you so worried? Your sugar mommy could be busy and was not able to transfer the money to your account. Don't be so paranoid that you won't get paid. I even experienced a one month delay from my previous sugar daddies.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      If he is my sugar daddy that has been with me for some time, then I would not worry at all. I am sure that he would gonna pay me. If the guy is a new sugar daddy and that was the first date, it could be that I have been ghosted and I should no longer expect for any payment. It should be charged as an added experience.
Working...
X