Culturally different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culturally different

Have you experienced having a sugar daddy who had a different cultural background as you? How did it go? What are the tips to jive with what you have?

I had one in the past. I would not mention what specific race but it was definitely a new one for me. You know, there are times where we could not understand each other as his views were different from mine. The only thing that I could say is that it should be us, the sugar babies, who would need to adjust. It is like we need to have a new personality just to cater that one man.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely agree that it's the sugar babies' responsibility to do some adjustments for their sugar parents.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about a language barrier? You must have at least try and practice his language because its part of your relationship to understand each other

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      KiwiTwin But did you know that learning a new language would be difficult for adults? Besides, you won't be able to learn various languages easily when you have sugar parents of different backgrounds.

Originally posted by Stitchel View Post
    Have you experienced having a sugar daddy who had a different cultural background as you? How did it go? What are the tips to jive with what you have?
    Oh, I haven't tried that one out yet, but I'm sure that we'll have a good time. As long as we both respect each other's cultural differences then there's nothing for me to worry about.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it is important to respect each other's cultural differences otherwise, there won't be a date that could last long for being with someone so disrespectful, right?

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think that we should be the one to adjust to their culture. They may have different ways of dealing with things.

Oh, it's great to have a half Latino-American sugar daddy. They have the sexiest accent and the more generous offers, not to mention I have my own personal chef, we'd jive in a nick of time. We had so much fun together and loves to teach me how to dance the Salsa.

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great experiencing not just american but also latino culture, I bet you never get bored spending time with him

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, where or when can I find me a Latino daddy? It sounds fun while it lasted, and I hope there are more guys like him.
      assSloppytight I will never get bored with someone like that. He must be full-packaged and I might even want to be with him forever.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Salsa? Do you think that a sugar daddy would be dancing a Salsa? lol.

Oh, I haven't tried dating a sugar daddy with a different cultural background. I guess our differences would be more about age and interests. Well, we can jive in many ways possible. As long as I keep him happy then I guess he gives me the same kind of feeling.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you open to have those men who are of different cultural background from you?
Working...
X