To forego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To forego?

If you had a new sugar daddy who is just 30 years old and you had started to like him in a romantic way, would you like to convert the sugar dating relationship into a real lover relationship? Of course, that means that you would have to forego the monetary gains from your services.

If I do that one, then I would have less money. That is something that is a bit difficult to do. I need money so that should be a no for me. Money is more important than having a real lover.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to agree with you. When practicality is taking its toll on me, then I'd rather choose sugar dating than having a serious affair with him. Imagine if one day, things didn't work out well for both of us, then I guess it would be a waste that I'd lose him and I'll have to start over again.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. I need money more than anything else in this world. I would choose money more than a boyfriend.

Sure, as long as I would have other sugar daddies then that would be fine with me. I would have a boyfriend and at the same time I would have sugar daddies.

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for some of the sugar babies having only one sugar daddy and to think that he will just friendzone her. Is he not thinking this through? Is the decision final? I hope that the sugar daddy might've changed his mind for the very least.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      But would your new boyfriend be able to allow you that you have other sugar daddies aside from him who has been converted into a real lover?

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be so wonderful if that would be the case. But I do not think that the boyfriend would like to have his girlfriend some sugar daddies on the side.

Originally posted by FrillerDrill View Post
    If you had a new sugar daddy who is just 30 years old and you had started to like him in a romantic way, would you like to convert the sugar dating relationship into a real lover relationship? Of course, that means that you would have to forego the monetary gains from your services.
    Why not? I could become a better lover to him, as long as he does not look for another sugar baby because we're already dating each other exclusively.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you're going to ask him out for a trip to the Bahamas or a shopping spree even if there are no monetary gains. All you have to do is love him with all your heart since you're taking this relationship on a serious level.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I might consider becoming a better lover to my sugar daddy if we're in a serious relationship. Maybe the old romance will still bloom, he'll give me presents, flowers, that's even more romantic!

Originally posted by FrillerDrill View Post
    Will I be able to get what I want even if it's not a monetary gain? If yes, then I'm good with that, as long as my sugar mommy still gives me the material things that I want then we're both good!

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      No! You won't get any material things from her anymore! She would become your girlfriend. There are no material things coming from a girlfriend, right?

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      @pussyBlue-eyelicking So, you don't receive any presents from your boyfriend (if you're in a serious relationship) for any occasion? Like birthdays? Anniversaries?

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly What she was referring to was the regular payment for the sugar babies. What you were referring are the regular gifts from those special occasions.

I won't convert our relationship into real lover relationship because I am broke and I need his money. Well, maybe if I am already financially stable and I still have romantic feelings for him then maybe I'll consider making our relationship real.

Comment

If that happened to me, I will forego being his sugar baby. Because I get to be his girlfriend. Foregoing the sugar baby role doesn't necessarily mean that there are no monetary gains. I guess those monetary gains are replaced by shopping sprees and travels because we already became a real thing. I get to have a boyfriend who's rich so why would I say no to that?

Comment

Working...
      X