He found out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He found out!

My boyfriend just found out that I'm a sugar baby. It's hard to deny and dodge his suspicions, so I admitted it to him. We still haven't spoken for 3 days, what should I do?

Oh no! How did he found out about that? Don't you think that he could've followed you? Or some of his friends have seen you with an older man out on the streets. I wish you should've dodged his suspicions and told him that it was your granddad or uncle with you. Oh dear...

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you think that he's stupid into thinking that it's her uncle or granddad? They might've been holding hands in public or might've been displaying their affection publicly. Oh yeah, that's what happens when too careless about having sugar relationships and having REAL relationships on the side. Yikes!

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Her boyfriend must have been shocked to know that she is a sugar baby. So, what is the lesson what we could learn from here? Make sure that you do not have a boyfriend while you are a sugar baby. lol.

It's officially over between you two. He can't stand thinking that you're a sugar baby while you're with him. Not to mention those three days of no communication is considered to be done.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe give it another day or two, then he will talk to her about it. That's when they'll decide if they should continue the relationship BUT there will no more sugar dating with those sugar daddies.

Originally posted by HotChatty View Post
    My boyfriend just found out that I'm a sugar baby. It's hard to deny and dodge his suspicions, so I admitted it to him. We still haven't spoken for 3 days, what should I do?
    You blew it! Just let him go, if he doesn't want to be with you then just stick to that sugar daddy that's keeping you happy. Why chase after him? What does he have that your sugar daddy does not have?

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, she should leave her boyfriend already. He does not have anything that she wants, at least her sugar daddy make sure that she has everything she wants and needs.

Nothing. Wait for him to talk with you. If he doesn't want to talk with you then consider him to be your ex-boyfriend already. Got it? The two of you had broken up already and that is with no proper closure.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      She shouldn't wait for more than 3 days, she's been dumped already. As you said, there is no proper closure between them.

If he loves you then he would be able to understand your situation. He could even help you find a new job if there is a way. If he does not understand you and wants to leave you for being a sugar baby then so be it. You could not run after him, after all.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Three days of no communication from the boyfriend means that he is finding ways to get her a new job. He does not know how to approach her first, maybe she should come over to his place and explain her situation about being a sugar baby.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      VoiceLove What? How sure are you that he was looking for a job? Take note that he had already ghosted her.

Nothing. You should do nothing. Wait for him to approach you and continue being a sugar baby. Your boyfriend doesn't pay you but your sugar daddy does.

Comment

Honey, if you don't know it yet, he doesn't have any plans on contacting you again. Because technically, you cheated on him. He wouldn't want to be with someone who's a cheater and a sugar baby.

Comment

Oh that's a total disaster! I think you should talk to him personally. Maybe you can come to his place and bring his favorite food or something. Make him feel that you are sorry for what you did.

Comment

Taking it in a guy perspective, he is definitely upset with you. Give him time and space for now. But if you still haven't heard from him after a week, I guess the two of you are over and you need to say your goodbye to him for closure (if ever you need it).

Comment

You are not a secret-keeper, I guess? But it is already done so I guess you just have to wait for him to reach out to you. If he loves you that much, he'll probably give your relationship a second chance. But if not, then prepare yourself because you two are so done.

Comment

Working...
            X