Not that rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that rich

If you found out that your sugar parent is not that rich, would you continue your affair with that person? Or would you rather stop and find someone else as a replacement?

I will still continue the affair and I will only stop it if I already found a replacement for him. I think that is the most logical thing to do.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I had not thought of that one. My mind was thinking of leaving her immediately. Lol. Upon pondering, you are right. Stay with her while looking for someone as a replacement.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. You have a right decision. It is good to have it that way. You would not lose at all.

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not find a replacement. I would find another one to complement my existing daddy. In that way, I would have higher payments.

Well, I would still continue the affair because maybe he will win the lottery and he'll be super rich right?

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Winning the lottery is one of the remotest thing that could happen to a person. But, there was a person who had won multiple times in the past.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he play those lotteries? Anyway, even if he plays, there is a little chance that he would win. There are few lucky people on this world.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Winning the lottery? That would be nice if it happens. Anyway, should he win a lottery, then the money would be his. I do not think that he would share his winning.

If that were me, I would consider continuing the affair, what's wrong if my sugar daddy is not that rich? He still wants me to be his sugar baby so he will do whatever it takes to keep me, as long as he's not telling me that he'll let go of me since he can no longer finance me for our sugar affair.
    Last edited by pussyWoozywet; 01-23-2020, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Continue the affair with that generous sugar daddy. Although he is not that rich, think of how much he is willing to spend even a single dime on you pussyWoozywet. Not all sugar daddies are generous enough to be like him, some are actual cheapskates which are the worse kind of sugar daddies to handle.

I think I should stop and look for richer sugar daddies out there. I'm afraid that I would be a financial burden to my sugar daddy and he will understand that I should let him go because I don't want him to drain all of his money for my services if he cannot afford to finance himself anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by FrillerDrill View Post
      If you found out that your sugar parent is not that rich, would you continue your affair with that person? Or would you rather stop and find someone else as a replacement?
      I think I should talk to her about this, will it be okay for her to let me go once I've found out that she (my sugar mommy) is not that rich enough to finance me? I guess she will soon let me go since shhe can no longer pay for my services. I'm okay with that and I definitely understand but next time, they should have told me because I don't wanttobe the reason why they're strugglign to earn financially with just having me around.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
        InjusticeAmice commented
        Editing a comment
        It's nice of you to become aware if you have been one of those reasons why your sugar mommy has been struggling financially too. It's best if you'd politely tell her that it is okay for her to let you go since you don't want her to be in debt too.

I would not stop and I would not replace him. What I could do is to add more. In that way, I would have more allowances to be used. He is already there, so there is no need to just dump him. It would be just a waste if I do that one.

Comment

• DirectionLove
        DirectionLove commented
        Editing a comment
        But if he'd ever wanted to let you go and would tell you that he is not that rich enough as you expect, then I guess you are willing to let him go. Besides, you have other sugar daddies to fill you out.

If he is not that rich then he is no longer of use to me. I would leave him but I won't be rude and offensive when I do that. I will tell him that I need more money and what he gives me is not enough so I will have to find another sugar daddy.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
        ExtraMantra commented
        Editing a comment
        I know he will surely be offended by that somehow but at least you've told him the truth. Anyway, he cannot make you stay or change your mind since you've told him directly that you needed to find someone in replacement of him.

Maybe I will still continue with the affair because I think it is already hard to find another sugar daddy nowadays. So if I let go of my not so rich sugar daddy, there is no guarantee that I will be able to find a new sugar daddy at all.

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
        missFabulouspussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, better to be on the safe side than to dump him, and then you won't have a new replacement.

It all depends on the baby. Because if you're the type who's too materialistic, might as well end it. But if you're fine with just the allowance that you're getting from them, then go ahead and continue the relationship

Comment

As a sugar mommy, I've always made sure that I'm able to provide for myself and my sugar baby. I wouldn't go into sugar dating knowing that I would end up in debt because of it

Comment

• RecipeRipe
          RecipeRipe commented
          Editing a comment
          But do you think that there are sugar parents out there who are like that?

Not sure that he would try and be a sugar parent if they knew that they're going to have problems when it comes to providing for the needs of their sugar baby

Comment

Only a crazy sugar parent would do such a thing. And if that happens to me, I would immediately end it

Comment

Are you expecting that all sugar parents should be multimillionaires or filthy rich? What's important is that they can pay you every month and they're not buried in debt

Comment

Working...
            X