First Time Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Experience

This question is for both sugar parents and babies. What did you guys feel the first time that you went out with your sugar parent/baby? Were you nervous, scared, etc...

I was really nervous and keep on looking around to be sure that I don't know any people at the restaurant that we're dining in

Comment

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Once had a sugar baby who was a bit paranoid that somebody that she knows might see her. So we just got a room in a hotel and just ordered room service lol.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      There could be one person who saw you but you failed to notice and that person wondered why you have an old man with you. LOL.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have made sure that the restaurant where you would be meeting is somewhere that your friends don't frequently go to.

I was nervous, then. I did not know what to do. I felt that my body was shaking. I guess that for the first time, that was the normal reaction.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your sugar mommy noticed that you were nervous during the date?

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      The man would understand that if you told him that it was really your first time.

My knees shook. True! I was already seated on my chair, but I still felt that my knees were moving a bit. It was a crazy first time for me. Well, later on, I became a pro. Now, sugar dating is just be a piece of cake.

Comment

• Biggie
      Biggie commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your sugar daddy notice that you were nervous?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you develop your confidence in meeting your sugar daddies now? I also want to be a pro in meeting my future sugar daddies.

My first time? I felt like I was about to puke. My stomach felt like it was rumbling. LOL.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you having second thoughts of continuing the date or not?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. I thought that I was the only one who experience that feeling! I guess some sugar babies who went to their first date had experienced that, too.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do in order to calm yourself? I'm guessing that you went to the restroom multiple times during the date.

I cried. Yep. I cried. I could not believe that I was so low that I needed to do those things just to earn some money. Well, I cried alone and not in front of my client, okay?

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did it take for you to accept that you've reached that so-called low point in your life?

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who would often cry when you're nervous?

On my very first date, I did not know what to do. I was like a fool. I could not imagine that I looked so silly at that time. Oh, well. Let it remain to be that way. LOL.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by "let it remain to be that way"? Are you talking about still acting like a fool or what you've told us is enough information already?

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you were under dressed or was over dressed during the date that's why you felt like a fool?

I was nervous because the potential sugar daddy has that sexual predator kinda vibe. I feel that if I might end up dead if went home with him.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      How did it go? Did you still continue being his sugar baby even if you felt scared?

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know it before you actually met? If yes and you got scared you should have not continued it.
Working...
X