The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Since I just asked about the first sugar date that you had, I'm wondering if it has crossed your mind when you're going to quit? By the way this is for both sugar parents and babies as well

I don't have any plans of quitting at the moment since I'm still young. But I feel that once I enter my thirties, I would start to lay low already

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that I need to retire soon? LOL.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Jinni do you really think that someone who's in her thirties is already old?

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Outdoorks So if you were in your thirties you would have a new life?like building a family?

When to quit? When there is no more men who would avail of my services. Quick answer, eh? Yes, I plan to continue until the end. Up to when? Only time could tell.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do we need to retire when there are still clients? As long as there are clients, I would still work.

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      HotChatty Sounds like you don't have a plan to quit.

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure but I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle as well taking care of myself so that I'll still be looking good even in my 40's DaddyWarbucks Definitely agree with you, as long as someone wants my service I'll do it BohoKween missOvertpussy

How about retiring at the age of 60? LOL. Or is that too late already? Honestly, I have not thought of that thing as thinking over it makes me shiver. I am afraid to even think of what the future lies.

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Are you serious? At age 60? My gosh! Who would take you at age 60?

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      BeeLinda somebody who's in his 90's and is still horny and can keep his dick erect.

I'll just quit once I earned my degree and established my life that I won't be dependent financially. I know and hope that my sugar mommy will understand it.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a brainy brat! I like the way you think and I agree! Why it's the initial purpose right why you agreed, right?

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I've planned before signing the so-called agreement. We met at a cafeteria once and she didn't any time. So just being clever here, I think!

I might give up being a sugar mommy if I end up not finding a sugar baby for a year

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you have a baby at the moment?

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you can always find a sugar baby everywhere if you really want to find one.

I am still young, so I guess that I could retire many years from now. I do not have a timeframe for now, but I had planned that I would retire years from now.

Comment

Definitely before I enter my forties. Not sure that being a sugar baby at that age is a good idea.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
        PaperRunTayl9or commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, you could still work as a sugar baby by that age. There are old women who are into those men.

But I am still young! I will have to think of that one when I get a bit older. For now, it is something which I should not be worried about.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
        pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, same here! I have not thought of that one yet. There are so many things that I need to attend to than this retiring thing as that would be many years from now.

• Stitchel
        Stitchel commented
        Editing a comment
        So the two of you are going to do it as long as you can?
    Working...
    X