Telling Lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling Lies

What are the most common lies that you've told to your sugar parent or baby? Mine is telling a potential daddy that it is my first time trying sugar dating.

I guess mine would be pretending that I have my period if I'm not in the mood to have sex with him.

Comment

It would be telling him that I already came and pretending that it is the time of the month lol.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      missSmilingpussy Eeewww. Period sex is just a gross kind of sex. I would not dwell into it.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to ask him to pull out immediately when you tell him that you already "came"?

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      assBrieftight Yes it is really gross, a lot of people also find that gross, but what if your partner will ask you to do it.

I guess it would be telling them that I love sucking on their tits even if they are too saggy for my personal preference.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeewww. Saggy tits? Poor sugar mommies! Have they not thought of undergoing some surgeries to correct their sagging tits?

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you talked about those saggy boobs that you're talking about?

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      How old were your sugar mommies that they're tits are already sagging?

Originally posted by missSomberhorny View Post
    What are the most common lies that you've told to your sugar parent or baby? Mine is telling a potential daddy that it is my first time trying sugar dating.
    I have heard that alibi from my friends, too. I do not think that those daddies actually believe it. They may nod to agree, but I know that deep inside their minds, they know the truth.

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      It would actually be obvious if it was really your first time being in a sugar relationship.

It has always been this sentence: I'm coming, I'm coming!!! lmao

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you're not doing something else while you're screaming that line.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyClearlicking Are you thinking that she might be reading something or filing her nails while she screams those words?

I told my daddy once that I don't regret having a sugar relationship with him but I don't really like to involve myself on unwanted affairs and I only want my financial deals.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you regretting that you came with this terms in having a relationship with a sugardaddy?

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he eventually found out about the truth or you've managed to keep it a secret?

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like a low blow for me. I mean since that your sugar daddy is supporting you financially and make sure that you are well taken care of. Won't it be fair if you repay your sugar daddy the best pleasure possible? I think he deserves that don't you think?

Mine was not telling my real age, I actually told him that I was 25 but in fact. I'm 31 years old already and that's one of the common lies I ever told to my sugar daddy.

Comment

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      My friend did this too for me I don't mind giving up my correct age because it does not matter to me anymore as long as I'm still young.

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      LowLa I also don't give them my true name and do made-up names that are believable to them.

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      When was the last time that you've lied about your age to your sugar daddy.
Working...
X