Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your go-to lie when introducing your sugar daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your go-to lie when introducing your sugar daddy?

So your friend Jenny immediately realizes that your lying because you introduce someone who is Asian and its not on the same ethnicity as your mom. You must have realized it too by the time your friend's jaw drop because its too obvious that he is not your mother's brother.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      She may have panicked when she saw her friend that is why she told her friend the first thing that popped in her mind.

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      IzzySteezy The wrong thing is just she said the most unbelievable excuse. lol

Last edited by Thinters; 03-09-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      What a go-to lie and did your friend ever find out? Just be careful with those accessories he gives and watch out for thieves haha.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess introducing your sugar daddy as your uncle only works if your nationality is someone in common.

I often ask my sugar daddies what I would be our go to excuse if we suddenly cross paths with people that we know. And most of the time, I've been told that I'm his personal assistant. Also we don't do public displays of affection so that it wouldn't be suspicious.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      So you two never got caught being in sugar babies and daddies relationship?

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I like that kind of relationship, I hope that my future boyfriend is not showy.

What's wrong with having an Asian sugar daddy? I just hope that it is because you can't use the "Uncle" excuse on him.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right! Or she could have just said he was a family friend.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing is wrong but she told that it's her mother's brother. She could have at least say that it's his step-brother and it sounds better than what she said.

Since most of my babies were into the arts, they would often tell people that I'm just their patron.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      And do you think that they believed that lie or not?

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Dickie if she's been a known supporter of the arts, then they would really believe that lie.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your sugar babies' friends believe that? CashMomma

I and my sugar daddy went on a dinner outside out of town to avoid people that knows me but apparently the restaurant we chose was the same restaurant my parents were having dinner. I just told them that my sugar daddy was one of my co-worker, and they really believed me. Good thing my sugar daddy does not look like his actual age.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that your sugar daddy has good genes since he doesn't look like his actual age. If you don't mind me asking, what's the age difference between you and your sugar daddy?

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      You are lucky that you fooled your parents wisely!

Most of the time I just tell them his name and he's the one who's going to tell them how we've gotten to know each other.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you've always been with daddies who know how to control the situation.

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it always the same story whenever he tells about your relationship with each other?

I often tell people that he's either a colleague or a former professor which usual turns out well.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      That you usually works specially if your age difference is not that far.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be Einstein looking or the ones with those nerdy glasses that's why they believe you lol.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      missSpikypussy Does your sugar daddy already know about that?

I always told them that he is my talent manager because I love to sing and they believe it. I let my daddy wear a suit to make it more believable.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that most of the people that you cross paths withs are gullible enough to believe your excuse lol.

Originally posted by missSpikypussy View Post
    I often tell people that he's either a colleague or a former professor which usual turns out well.
    The former professor thing has always worked well for me. But might try the colleague thing next time.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      That could work and be sure he has a book or something that a professor would hold.

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      @pussyClerlicking why does he need to carry a book in order to look like a professor? Also don't you think that it would be really awkward if he has a couple of textbooks beside him while they're having a meal at a restaurant?

It depends on whether who's friend who has seen us. If it's my sugar daddy's friend, I would let it handle it. If it is mine, I would often say that he's just an uncle or an old family friend.

Comment

Working...
X