Going To The Next Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going To The Next Level

This is for the babies here. If things work out well for and you end up being filthy rich, are you going to be a sugar parent as well or just be a regular person and find a person to settle down with?

I wouldn't mind paying it forward to the next batch of sugar babies. I just hope that I would be rich enough to be a good sugar daddy.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, you will understand them easily because you have experienced being a sugar baby before.

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! If you already experienced being a sugar baby, it would be really great to share your experience with others.

For me, I will settle on being a regular person than experiencing it again even though I am rich. I think its enough during my days to do it and not experience it again even if its the other way around.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you experience it again when you're the one who's going to be the parent and not the baby.

I think I would rather continue being a sugar baby. This is the only thing I'm good at and I may be rich now, but I would still like to find out my limit. It's not easy to let go of a situation wherein you can get a big buck by just fucking an old guy that is willing to offer you his fortune.

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're still going to be a sugar baby even if you hit the age of forty?

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      missSpikypussy well, I can still have a change of hearts in the future pussyPresentlicking I understand but this is something I enjoys as of the moment.

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      You can do that, but a piece of advice you better get a life after that. missSomberhorny

If I would find someone good to settle down with, I would be a regular person. But if not, I would be open to becoming a sugar parent.

Comment

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your daddy wants to settle it by getting married to you? Would you take it or leave it?

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyTeenytinytight If that would happen to me, I would accept it as long as the sugar daddy would be worth it and would not be super old.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      If you really want to be a regular person you should find someone who is good to settle down with.

I'm actually been thinking of it for the past few weeks. The only problem is that I don't know when I would have the right amount of cash in order to pull it off.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're having problems when it comes to saving money that's why you don't know if you can really be a sugar mommy.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      If you prefer to be a sugar mommy, you should be settled with the money because being a sugar mommy means you are providing cash to your sugar baby.

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      PaperRunTayl9or yeah, but I've been trying so hard but sometimes it just can't be avoided to spend on something I like lol. Outdoorks I know, I guess I am far from pulling it off lol.

I would be open being a sugar parent as well since by now I have the experience I'm pretty sure I'm well adjusted to be a sugar parent at that time and share my wealth with other sugar babies in need of financial support.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      You're pretty generous and make sure you're considerate with your babies by not ripping them off.

I think I am ready to settle down if I ever find a true man to love and would accept me. There's also a chance I would be a parent if ever I turned out to be a widow or my marriage has turned into a divorce.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you don't find a man good for you? Are you willing to be a sugar mommy still?

I would be open to becoming a sugar mommy since I already know how to handle being in that kind of relationship.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      And do you feel that you have what it takes to be a good one?

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      It might be a good idea but if you're rich it's better to start a family of your own.

I'll just settle down and have a family of my own like what normal couples do and I'm pretty sure that I am satisfied at that time with my sugar relationship in the past so I am not open in repeating it anymore and I need to change course.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you're having some regrets on being a sugar baby.

I'm willing to be a sugar mommy but I feel like I'm going to have a hard time trying to find a baby.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty easy if you know where to find and do it online I'm sure there's a lot of babies waiting there.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      StitchOutdoor I'll have a hard time looking for a baby that will meet my expectations and since I am baby myself, there is a chance that I'll be really choosy. KiwiTwin yeah you're right, things right now are mostly done online.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Good point BeachRun since we know this business pretty well, we'll definitely gonna be picky. For finding a baby, choose someone who make you happy, give fun in your life. This is the reason why parent get babies to relieve stress

It all depends if I end up having tons of extra cash around. But I personally feel that won't happen in the near future.

Comment

I'm willing to return the favor if I ever end up being filthy rich and not married. Otherwise, I would just try to help them potential sugar parents.

Comment

Working...
      X