Give Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Up

Has any of you been thinking of giving up being a sugar baby or parent? If you are, what are your planning to do next?

I haven't think about it because I am well supported right now but if it ever crossed my mind then I would give up being a sugar baby if I had enough money to stand on my own and plan to open up a business to support myself.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this idea as well, If I had enough money then I will probably think of giving up and do something else.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to become a parent after you have enough money for your own in the future?

Yes, by the time I find a good job to be stable with then in no time I would give up being a sugar baby and focus on my chosen career instead.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Stitchel I'm sure that she's going to make sure that her salary would be enough for her and she has something extra as well.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      missNeighborlypussy Exactly. Think about the money you are making before you stop doing it.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be the best decision you ever made. but what if you love your sugar daddy?

Since I am still happy being one then I won't think of giving up to this time. Maybe someday if I got tired of doing it.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been with your current sugar daddy? Have you been with him for years already?

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think this feeling will not last and you should be old enough to know what's ahead of you.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a basic idea on when you might get tired of being a sugar baby?

Not at the moment since I haven't entered my thirties yet. Ask me again six years from now. That might be the right time for me to think it is time for me to stop being a baby.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      It means you have a lot of time to enjoy it. Well, have fun being a sugar baby up to now.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      I am actually nearing in my 30's and only got 2 years and been thinking that I should be a sugar mom too when that time comes.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I am really enjoying it now, but sometimes I get bored. pussyBlue-eyedlicking

Originally posted by pussyHabitualwet View Post
    Not at the moment since I haven't entered my thirties yet. Ask me again six years from now. That might be the right time for me to think it is time for me to stop being a baby.
    The same goes for me. I'm still at the age that I don't have to worry about it.

Comment

It has crossed my mind since I have tons of free time to think about different kinds of stuff since I'm stuck at home.

Comment

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        I am glad that you have a good plan for yourself, I hope all sugar babies are like you. HotChatty

• HotChatty
        HotChatty commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, we all live the life we want assSloppytight if other sugar babies doesn't want to quit then it's their decision. What matters is that we're happy with it.

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        HotChatty hmmmm, okay it's just my opinion

I am not worrying much about it considering that I still got time to enjoy more adventure with my sugar daddy. The only thing I'm concern about right now is how to get my allowance if I can't go outside.

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're worrying too much because you can't go outside for getting lockdown. I'm sure that money won't go anywhere if you trust your daddy so much.

• LowLa
        LowLa commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, If you got time then consider going over this question over a year to help you decide.

Not yet. As long as I'm still in the game then there's no need to think about it yet. I still crave for more adventures and what's more to come.

Comment

• CashMomma
        CashMomma commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of adventures are we talking about here? Are you talking about going on trips or it is more of a bedroom thing?

• PaperRunTayl9or
        PaperRunTayl9or commented
        Editing a comment
        SugahBaby It's just almost a year.

• PaperRunTayl9or
        PaperRunTayl9or commented
        Editing a comment
        CashMomma A adventures in bed of course, but I can do both,lol

No, since I'm just starting this job then I'm not thinking of quitting yet and I have more things to learn from sugar dating and it's far from over.

Comment

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        But do you have at least a target age on when you're going to stop or you still haven't thought about it.

• missFabulouspussy
        missFabulouspussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, same as me. I am always curious in doing it and was so happy I did it.

• assBrieftight
        assBrieftight commented
        Editing a comment
        DaddyWarbucks I think I should be sweet to my sugar parents. because they find it cute.

Yeah, I was thinking of making a change in my life and try different else besides sugar dating which I tried for 8 years.

Comment

• Dickie
        Dickie commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you thinking that it is time for you to make a change? Are you having problems looking for a sugar daddy?

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        SashaBangs Yeah maybe, but I don't know yet.

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Dickie Yes, but not that big a problem. I just get bored that's why.
    Working...
    X