Discretion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discretion

Do you keep your sugar arrangement a secret? I believe in discretion because I have very few people that I could trust in general and I don't want to be judged by other people.

I keep it secret. Honestly, it's not for anybody to know. It's between me and my daddy only. I would also be judged very harshly and could cost me my job.

Comment

If my sugar daddy wants things to be discreet, then I'm going to make sure that it will be as discreet as possible.

Comment

• RudeRudy
        RudeRudy commented
        Editing a comment
        I think every sugar daddy wants it to be discreet unless he's really in love with you and wants to settle down with you then he will not keep it a secret.

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, in my experience discretion is really important in this type of relationship.

Yes, I've made sure that only a select number of people know about it. Because most people equate being a sugar baby as prostitution.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
        missPoisedhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you only tell it to those people who also do this sugar dating thing, Am I right?

• DikeM
        DikeM commented
        Editing a comment
        missPoisedhorny you mean sugar sisters? yes.

Only a couple of my friends know about it and of course my parents are completely clueless about it.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Your parents should be at the last of your list to know about your sugar dating since they will disown you.

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that's actually the reason why I'll keep from them forever. lol

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you do if you get caught?

Most of my friends don't know about it since I rarely talk about my personal life with them.

Comment

• JessieJay
        JessieJay commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you too secretive even to your friends? And does all your friends don't know that you're a sugar baby?

• BillyOrgan
        BillyOrgan commented
        Editing a comment
        JessieJay the ones who are closest to me knows about it. Its not that I'm secretive, I just don't like sharing too much about my life and sometimes when my friends and I up meet up, we rarely go on this type of topics.

Of course there has to be discretion when it comes to sugar relationships since people easily judge sugarbabies.

Comment

I always point out to my baby that he needs to keep it a secret. If he really wants to commit and stay with sugar dating then he needs to zip those mouths and don't tell anyone what we're doing.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
          SteenCumbersome commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course I would tell them that he is my nephew. Stitchel

• Humomkin
          Humomkin commented
          Editing a comment
          Why? Are you afraid that they would judge you? SteenCumbersome

• Stitchel
          Stitchel commented
          Editing a comment
          SteenCumbersome I really hope that they would believe you, you guys should not be too clingy in the public.

I don't really like them to step on my reputation that's why I prefer it to be discreet since it's not a good image to show to other people what I'm doing right now.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
          StitchOutdoor commented
          Editing a comment
          Since your reputation is already tarnished then it's a good idea to hide it cos you will hate it if they'll add insult to injury.

I would let my sugar daddy decide if he wants our relationship to be discreet or not. Because there's a huge chance that he has a reputation to protect.

Comment

• DirectionLove
          DirectionLove commented
          Editing a comment
          So you don't care if your friends found out that you are in a sugar relationship?

Yes, absolutely. I come from a religious family who would find my line of work shameful and would most likely disown me.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
          missSecondpussy commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you go with your family at the church and made you think about the sins you committed especially being a sugar baby?

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
          pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
          Editing a comment
          How about with your friends? Do they know that you're a sugar baby or they don't know about it also?

• assBrieftight
          assBrieftight commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually go with them in the church but I don't say anything about being a sugar baby. missSecondpussy

Of course I make sure that it would be as discreet as possible. Because being a sugar baby is hard to explain to people.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
          pussyWoozywet commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess that you were forced to explain about it before that's why you have to keep it as discreet as you can?

• VoiceLove
          VoiceLove commented
          Editing a comment
          How many times did you have to tell them that sugar relationships are not the same as prostitution?

• missAnnoyingpussy
          missAnnoyingpussy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, and I am used to it. I even understand them. pussyWoozywet

Comment

Is that the reason why you want to be discreet? it's sounds like you are being ashamed.

Comment

There are some clients who like to be discreet. like most of them will have date in a private place.

Comment

Working...
            X