Fallin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallin'

Not sure if this been asked before, but I'm wondering if any of you fell in love with your sugar parent. I would love to know what you did when that happened.

Nope, I've never felt that way towards any of my sugar daddies and I also make sure that my romantic feelings are out of my system whenever I'm with them.

Comment

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your daddy is so sweet and treated you like a girlfriend or a lover? Won't you develop a romantic feeling to him?

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw really? What if you're just indeanial?

That has never happened to me (so far). And I'm not sure what I'm going to do if that ever happens.

Comment

I fell in love with my first sugar daddy. But luckily he was nice enough to tell me that what I wanted at the time is not possible and that he was flattered that I felt that way towards him.

Comment

I was never in love since I am a professional in what I do. I sometimes feel that I am an undercover who does this job on a mission to extract money from my daddy lol.

Comment

My daddy actually tried to be always romantic to me and sometimes my heart melts but I keep reminding myself that I won't fall for him no matter what and my only objective is to be paid off my service.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a good sugar baby, how long usually does your relationship with your sugar daddy last?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      My longest relationship is 4 years, why? TouchCoucher

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow 4 years? Mine only lasted for a year hahaha missPoisedhorny nothing really, just wanna know about yours.

I almost fell in love with him but I keep denying my true feelings and he always makes me happy with not just money but I don't ever want to settle with my daddy and I don't want to be married to old guys.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      missShrillpussy yes and I always do reality check (a reality that I am just a sugar baby and that my main reason for doing this is plainly for money). FrillerDrill yeah he is like an old version of my dream guy lol.

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      ExtraMantra Really? that sounds weird,lol

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he know about your feelings? ExtraMantra

Never in my life had been in love with my past sugar daddies cos I think of them as my source of income and nothing else.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a tendency that we might fall in love because they always treat us with love and wealth lol.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici Yeah, but I know my limitation, that's why I always think that I only need him because of his money.
Working...
X