Ask me anything or we can meet up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask me anything or we can meet up

Sugar sisters and new sugar babies, I have been sugaring for 10 years. Yes, a full decade and I just wanted to share some of my wisdom with everyone on here who needs help with anything. If you've got questions or if you need advice. I know that there are lots of places on here that you can find information like this but I just wanted to offer my own experiences and journey as something that you can learn from. You can ask me anything about being an older sugar baby too since I am in my 30s. I want to to help you out with whatever you need. Also shout out to all my sugar babies from Sacramento or California in general. Let's hang out

10 years that's insane! I've barely stayed in a job for 2 years. I either get fired or bored. You aren't getting bored with being a sugar baby tho especially if you've been doing it for 10 years. You must really love it. I don't know if I have any questions for you for myself but do you have any general advice for sugar babies? I'm new and it's all a little strange to me. It's exciting too and from your story I know that I can make it work for a long time if I just have some help

Comment

I'm from Sacramento. It's nice to see more of us on here. I feel like the city doesn't get as much attention as it should. I find that lots of sugar babies are from Cali but not a lot are from Sacramento exactly

Comment

Hey girlies! I'm originally from Sacramento but now I live in LA. I love living in California and I think that it's a great city for fun things to do. I had to move to LA for more work opportunities and the sugar daddies are better here too

Comment

I am also in LA. I moved when I was 15 to be a model and I just fell in love with the city. It's got the best places to hang out with a sugar daddy. If you're into hiking which is something that I do a lot with my sugar daddy. I do think that LA has some of the best sugar daddies. They are very good looking and they are very laid-back too so it's great if you are new to it

Comment

That's exactly how I feel. I've had better opportunities being a sugar baby in LA then I did anywhere else

Comment

Can you really see the difference between sugar daddies and where they live? Like do they act different just because of where they come from?

Comment

Of course. LA sugar daddies are usually very athletic and young millionaires and they work in tech or in film. Also they are also pretty laid-back and relaxed about dating whereas guys in New York tend to be more professional and want to keep things very simple between the two of you. At least that's been my experience

Comment

Working...
                X