Hey! Detroit sugar sisters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Detroit sugar sisters!

So excited to be here and see so many girls taking charge and making some good money too! Wanted to see if there are any other Detroit sugar babies on here? I want to hear from you and how you like it?

I'm from Detroit. Used to live in Maine but I moved to Detroit and now I live here. I've been about 7 years now and it's great. I do really like the city and I find that you get a lot of SDs here too

Comment

Gay sugar baby here who is also from Detroit. You all seem like really cool chicks. I'd love to see if we could do a meet up and swap stories and get cocktails too

Comment

That sounds amazing! I'm so ready for that. We can get all dressed up and go dancing and just have fun

Comment

Yes girl. We're doing this. First round is on me

Comment

I think it isn't a bad idea forming a group of sugars, a community of like-minded people, what do you guys think?

Comment

• GoGo
              GoGo commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think that there nothing wrong about it. The community can help each other when it comes to people who are just duping sugar babies, and mommy and daddies

• JessieJay
              JessieJay commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you thinking of forming a group for mommies as well?

• NotoriousMOM
              NotoriousMOM commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe if there are mommies out there who don't want to interact with babies

Is still this sugar baby group still active?

Comment

• LadyBoss
              LadyBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              It looks like it is in hibernation mode, since the ones who started this thread are MIA

• Jinni
              Jinni commented
              Editing a comment
              lmao, guess they met someone
          Working...
          X