The best things about being a sugar baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best things about being a sugar baby

How do you like sugar dating? What's your best memory from it? What are all the benefits? Sugar daddies and sugar babies get a bad rap in the world so let's share some positivity and talk about all the good things that sugar dating has done for us! I want to hear all your stories

For me at least... I have used being a sugar baby to make my dreams come true. I always wanted to be a doctor but knew that I'd never be able to afford medical school on my own. The loans were scary for me especially since I was going in a lot later than most of my fellow medical students but being a sugar baby means that I don't have to worry about it. I can pay off school so that I will come out a doctor who is basically debt free which is going to make everyone else jealous. I spend so many hours studying and doing my residence that I just didn't have time for a second job on top of it so that's why I chose being a sugar baby so I could

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky that you had a daddy that helped you in med school. Are you still with your daddy?

I spent my early 20s living in a one bedroom apartment with 2 roommates and being too poor to afford even a drugstore lipstick. I honestly would treat myself every few months to a Maybelline lipstick because that was all I could afford. Between the student loans and rent and food it was really hard to find money and I always felt guilty when I spent money on myself. That's something that being a sugar baby broke me out of. Once I became a sugar baby that all changed and I had enough money to go back to school and get a better education, get my own condo and travel wherever I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about it. It worked for me

Comment

Wow that's pretty scary. I'm glad that I never had to do that. I was always comfortable thanks to being a sugar baby but I can see my sister who is still working part-time and trying to get her life together. I'm lucky that I always had just one roommate and even then it was my bff so I didn't have to worry about it so much. I like the freedom of being a sugar baby

Comment

It's always so hard when I tell people my story and how I used to live but I always think it just shows how much the sugar bowl can help you as long as you are smart and take the time to learn everything you can. I am happy for the way that my life is and the way that I'm making it work for me. It's always hard to see people in your life struggle so I try to help when I can

Comment

I think that it's a really inspiring story. Thanks for sharing it with us

Comment

Aside from being paid, what are your best memories? Would love to read your thoughts on this.

Comment

• GoGo
              GoGo commented
              Editing a comment
              Going to places that I have only dreamed of going to

• Jinni
              Jinni commented
              Editing a comment
              I have learned how to manage my money better

• LowLa
              LowLa commented
              Editing a comment
              The Bahamas trip we had last year, that was kinda doped!

Somebody is always there for you when it comes to experiencing new things

Comment

Working...
            X