Need to make friends with other sugar sisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to make friends with other sugar sisters

I moved to Hawaii for school but I haven't made very many friends yet so I thought I'd try online. I have talked to a few people but it isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I just don't that we have much in common with each other. It's hard to be friends with girls who aren't sugar babies and I think that I'll have better luck here

Oh I know exactly what you mean...it's so much harder to talk to people who aren't into the sugar lifestyle. I feel like they don't get it and that makes it hard to talk to them about it. It's like we are speaking 2 different languages which makes it hard. I lost a good friend of mine who kept telling people that I was a prosititute and that's how I was making my money. I didn't appreciate that considering that I was in a healthy relationships with my SD that benefits both of us. When I started being friends with other sugar babies that's when I had better friendships. Sometimes you just grow up and out of certain people and that's what happened with me

Comment

I have very few friends who aren't sugar babies. It's not that I can't talk to them or that I have a problem with not being able to talk about that but I know that they don't want to hear about that part of it. They don't want to hear about how I'm making money even though they all talk about their jobs all the time. The one friend that I did tell about tried to steal my sugar daddy from me so now I just keep it quiet and stick to talking about that stuff with my sugar baby friends and when I want to do something with my other friends than I have people for that

Comment

Yeah I can see how that could be a problem. I don't have any friends who are girls. Girls can be mean and cruel. I had a bad experience with them in high school so I never wanted to try to be friends with them again. I find that they get really jealous easily but I think that another sugar baby would be a good friend to me since I think that it'd be less chance of her to be jealous of me

Comment

Yeah high school is rough. I definitely had problems with jealousy when I was growing up that's why I am very careful about who I spend time with. That's why I tend to be friends with other sugar babies to make sure that they get my lifestyle

Comment

I understand that. I have had bad problems with jealousy issues. I had a friend who was jealous of my boyfriend and tried to steal him. Also when I first got into sugar dating I had a lot of girl friends who were jealous of me and what I was doing. They made it clear that they wanted everything that I had and made comments to me about everything that I spent my money on. Everytime I bought a drink they would say nasty things to me. So I know exactly what you mean that's why I need friends who understand it

Comment

Sorry that happened to you. I did have the same problem except it was with 2 girls and they tried to sabotage me and my life by telling people that I was a hooker. It cost me my other job and also made my boyfriend break it up with me. I am older now and I know better but still. I am glad that I don't have to deal with immature people like that anymore and now I just tell myself that people like that don't matter. That helps me get through things like this and also makes it easier to cut toxic people out of my life

Comment

Talk to me babe!

Comment

Hello babies!

Comment

Well what are some of the things that you're into? I would love to be friends with you if we have the same interests

Comment

Working...
                    X