Any overseas sugar babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any overseas sugar babies?

I want to know if there are any sugar babies who are from or live in other countries on here? I think it would fun to see who is international on here and to show everyone that sugar babies come from anywhere and can do anything

Technically I'm from another country lol Canada is not that far but I think it still counts

Comment

Guess it does since I live on another continent than you do lol I'm in Australia. It's nice to meet you. Let's be penpals. It will be so fun

Comment

I'm from across the pond. I like online sugar dating cause I can meet people from all over. It makes it easier to travel since there's people that you can stay with when you go there. That's already 3 of us who are from other places. I wonder how many more international sugar babies there are on here? I used being a sugar baby to travel all over the world. I've been to Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, New York City and Milan and I have lots more places that I want to go on holiday. I love going on holiday swear it's the best thing

Comment

That's so cool. Wow! You've been to so many places. I really haven't been anywhere interesting at all. I really need to make a point to try to visit some of these places. Anyways I am from Canada which is technically another country? Although sometimes it doesn't feel like it is lol

Comment

Yes you need to travel. Now when you're young and have the money and less responsibilities. I do recommend going to Japan at least once in your life. You will fall in love with the city. The food is also excellent

Comment

Working...
            X